Pretty cool article came on the BBC yesterday titled 100 things we didn’t know this time last year.
Each week the Magazine picks out snippets from the news, and compiles them into 10 Things We Didn’t Know This Time Last Week. Here’s an end of year almanac.
Some pretty interesting things like:
2. Mohammed is now one of the 20 most popular names for boys born in England and Wales.
11. One in 10 Europeans is allegedly conceived in an Ikea bed.
Somehow I believe this.
40. An average Briton will spend Â£1,537,380 during his or her lifetime, a survey from insurer Prudential suggests.
So everyone is actually a millionaire!
78. One in 18 people has a third nipple.
91. Croydon has more CCTV cameras than New York.
I used to live there!
Look out for the obligatory 2005 summary post soon!
Happy new year.