Doctor Ringgit is an online licensed money lender in Malaysia focusing on small loans, a simple stress free process and a quick 24-hour turn around.
Loans are available from RM500-5000 (capped at RM2000 for first time borrowers) with a maximum of 18% (around the same as most credit cards charge annual interest rate).
Sometimes you just need that little extra cash, you need it fast and you can pay it back once you get your salary. The initial term for the loans are at a maximum of 30 days, but if one cannot afford to pay it back when due, they can opt for an extension of the loan for another 30 days by paying the minimum payment. Much like credit cards, if by only paying the minimum amount required, one can finish paying off the loan by the 12th month.
The application is super straight forwards.
Doctor Ringgit promises to be:
- Rapid – A few minutes to apply using their hassle free application process, upon approval money is disbursed within 24 hours (for business days)
- Simple – Skip queues, complex application procedures and long approval times
- Transparent– They make it a priority to be transparent about your loan details and conditions
The application process is as follows:
- Step 1 – Apply on the website using your phone number, full name, current salary, occupation, NRIC and full address
- Step 2 – Their Risk Department will call you to verify the above details and to explain the loan details
- Step 3 – Verification department will validate your details and give approval (or not)
- Step 4 – Their Riders will meet with you to sign the Loan Agreement
- Step 5 – Money will be disbursed to your account
You can find out more here: https://www.doctorringgit.info and get some quick cash if you need it!