New years resolutions, interesting things aren’t they – I’ve mentioned them a couple of times and I even made some half arsed resolutions back in 2004 here – Random Crapola.
I don’t usually make resolutions, as I said back in this post – Welcome 2009!
Do I have any resolutions to make for this coming year? Not really – but I’ve already made some changes that will effect my 2012 hugely – and I’ll be having my wedding of course (if all goes to plan #BRIDEZILLA).
Anyway what would I like to achieve in 2012?
– I’d like to stick to my diet for longer than a month – the slow carb diet does seem to work for me and my weight has been surprisingly stable and going down rather than up over the xmas period.
– As of the above, I’d like to lose weight and my target is to be less than 100kg by January 2013
– Tied in with the above 2, I’d like to get fitter (both cardio and muscle tone) and I plan to get some gear in the back yard and a treadmill to step up my training
– I’d like to achieve some kick-ass shit career wise, I’ve had a good break and now I’m ready to bust some heads and make some awesome things.
– I need to finally revamp my blog which I’ve been intending to do for over a year – this 2007 design is getting old and breaking.
– Take more pictures with my new camera and post them
– Travel a lot (and post about my trips in a timely fashion..)
– Dive a lot
– Basically work hard and play harder.
That’ll do for now, I’ll take the rest as it comes.
As a side note, if you are thinking of buying a property you might want to check out my note published on the R U Ready page here:
It covers my experience of buying my first house in Malaysia and some of the points you might like to consider.
Make sure you like the R U Ready page here –