Been hunting high and low for somewhere to watch World Cup games Live online? Tried all those horrible flash sites which keep freezing? Tried P2P TV and it ate up your router?
Perhaps you don’t have Astro, or you don’t have the Sports Pack, or perhaps you’re…(in the office..shhh..) and you REALLY need to watch the match. I know the feeling. I actually didn’t know Astro was providing such a service until someone told me on Twitter. I signed up immediately and checked it out, it’s pretty easy to get going and after you’re logged in you’ll see something like this:
Sign-up here: http://www.astro.com.my/bplayer
It’s actually totally FREE, even if you’re not an Astro subscriber. If you are a Maxis or Astro Sports Pack subscriber it’s even better, you can link your accounts up, watch ALL games Live online and watch past replays/highlight clips.
Obviously a decent broadband connection is required, so don’t try streaming it with your old 28.8k modem! I tried it with my 1MB Streamyx though and it worked just fine.
There’s some great prizes up for grabs, so don’t miss out!
- First of all sign-up for B.player
- Once registered you must follow @astrobplayer
- Then on the contest page link up your Twitter handle
- Once that’s done, watch a LIVE clip and then use click on the Share function in the B.player.
- Copy the video link and hit the Twitter icon and the text and video link will be sent to Twitter.com (as long as you’re logged in to Twitter) ready for you to edit and send out to your followers!
- PLEASE ensure your pop-up blocker is disabled or the information may not be passed to Twitter
- When Tweeting please personalize the tweet and include the hashtag – #astrobplayer
- Good luck and HAVE FUN!