Get Your Massage On With Ogawa!

A while back Ogawa invited me for dinner at TGIF in Pavilion for some nice food and to check out some of their new products, honestly I’ve always been a fan of massage chairs so I was game.

I just wish I could afford one!

We started off with a welcome from some of the top Ogawa execs, there was a big showing from the Ogawa team and it was great to meet them.

Ogawa Welcome

Of course with hoards of bloggers you get hoards of cameras too.

Bloggers & Cameras

After some good food at TGIF it was time to head down to the Ogawa showroom to check out some of the cool new items they had up for demonstration.

Ogawa Pavilion

You might notice the yellow poster in the showroom window, they are now having their Mega Raya promotion! With sales including discounts up to 50% and a chance to win up to RM10,000 shopping vouchers and a shopping experience with Aznil! For more check out

Plenty of things to see in the Ogawa Pavilion showroom.

Ogawa Showroom

Including such items as the EyeTune and EyeTouch modelled by the lovely Cindy and Carol.

EyeTune & EyeTouch

What I was really interested in seeing was the new Smartaire Zero Gravity Massage Chair.

Smartaire Zero Gravity Massage Chair

You can see Huai Bin enjoying it here, it really takes you back all the way – it’s quite an experience. There are some great discounts now too so if you’re interested check out your nearest Ogawa Showroom, more info on the Smartaire here.

Huai Bin on Smartaire

If you want a less extreme massage chair you should check out the new Smart Mate.

After sampling the products it was back to TGIF for some desserts and time to play some games…which I won of course, along with Su Ann 🙂

I bagged myself an Ogawa EyeTune! It’s very nice actually, especially as I tend to get headaches (especially with all the stress recently) it has an infrared heating function along with 2 kinds of massaging motion (squeezing or vibrating) which do a good job at relieving the tension in my head.

Ogawa EyeTune

If you follow the Nuffnang blog you would have noticed today Ogawa are having some exclusive online promotions with Nuffnang:

Exclusive Online Deals from Ogawa just for You

You can get the EyeTune for just RM180 if you print out the voucher! The Vacuum looks very tempting actually, I think KY bought one already.

Hmmm, so many things to buy..better start saving already!

, , , , , , , , , ,

16 Responses to Get Your Massage On With Ogawa!

1. JW September 2, 2009 at 11:59 am #

hi ST
    Nice post. Have anybody told you that you look so cool with your beard. And it reminds me of my favorite WWE wrestler Bigshow. Yay!

2. KY September 2, 2009 at 4:28 pm #

you should buy the vacuum, it’s very awesome, can use as leaf blower too!

3. Huai Bin September 2, 2009 at 6:32 pm #

Yeah, I wish I can afford one too. It would be nice to have a massage chair to look forward to at the end of a long day.

I noticed that I need to lose some weight too. 😉

BTW, thanks for the tips about Sri Lanka, very awesome (except for the pick pocketing incident). =D

4. jg September 2, 2009 at 8:13 pm #

o.m.g! what happen to you with the beard and look, lol you look cool. cheers!

5. pinkpau September 3, 2009 at 2:29 am #

i cant use the eyetune cos of my eye surgery T____T what does it feel like? nice anot

6. Brad F. September 3, 2009 at 3:50 am #

Very good looking stuff. My wife and I bought an OSIM massage chair last year from a floor show in Tampines Mall in Singapore. It’s done pretty good, but it’s one of those cheaper ones that you set up on a chair. I wouldn’t mind getting one of those big models, but besides being really expensive, I’m still moving frequently at the moment.

7. Myhorng September 3, 2009 at 1:40 pm #

pinkpau, u should give me the eyetune.

8. ShaolinTiger September 3, 2009 at 6:28 pm #

JW: Haha thanks, have shaved it off now got new updated look.

KY: Yah damn tempting man.

Huai Bin: Keep on blogging, sure you can afford one soon 😀

jg: Yah nice or not? Heh.

pinkpau: Damn shiok, especially if stress headache..the IR heat mode with vibrate is really relaxing.

Brad F.: Yah something to consider when you settle down and have the spare cash.

Myhorng: You wish 😛

9. miss e September 3, 2009 at 7:53 pm #

winning something is better than nothing at all, which reminds me, i’ve never won anything before. lolx. must be jinx-ed

10. Justin September 4, 2009 at 10:51 am #

Hey, JW. My first impression of shaolintiger is also Big Show from WWE but a skinner copy. Congrats on the winning.

11. Anonymous guy September 4, 2009 at 1:59 pm #

Just want to say…. Shaolin Tiger looks like one of those middle eastern sultans with that beard, compared to how he used to look. *picture from tioman island on the boat. Which was fairly good looking yea?

ps: love ur blog.. i think ive gone through 80% of ur posts ._.

12. ShaolinTiger September 8, 2009 at 12:52 pm #

miss e: Yah, always good to win something!

Justin: New look even more like Big Show haha.

Anonymous guy: Thanks, keep on reading! I shaved off the bushy sultan beard tho 🙂

13. Brad F. September 13, 2009 at 5:29 pm #

Damn it. I was wondering why I never got comment reply notifications.

Did you know that GMail put all comment reply notifications from your site into the Spam folder? Had to manually unspam them all.

14. ShaolinTiger September 14, 2009 at 6:48 pm #

Brad F.: Yah it’s common because a lot of idiots don’t realise they are subscribed, then instead of going and unsubscribing they just hit the spam button.

15. Brad F. September 14, 2009 at 8:35 pm #

All I can say is wow… How lazy and stupid can people get?