1. I was born in Wales and have the most typically Welsh name ever – but I’m not really considered Welsh as I lived there less than 2 years and don’t speak a word of Welsh (ok maybe 2 words).
2. I have a huge folder full of martial arts, close protection and unarmed combat certificates but I avoid confrontation at all costs.
3. I’m a loner and 3 is my favourite number.
4. I love purple.
5. I hate that fact that every time I spell something correctly it get’s underlined in red because dictionaries default to US English.
6. I love learning about things to the point of obsession, I become totally immersed and sometimes lose focus of everything around me.
7. I am very slightly dyslexic – but it’s not serious enough to effect me badly.
8. I really really really love eating and cooking. I think they are two of the most passionate activities in life.
9. I used to think I could dance like Vanilla Ice and I knew ALL the lyrics to Ice Ice Baby.
10. I prefer to be behind the camera than in front of it.
11. I used to be horribly caustic, sarcastic and horrifically blunt. I’ve toned down a LOT.
12. I have done most sports to a decent level but at the moment I look like I’ve never done any sport in my life.
13. I wish cars in Malaysia weren’t so expensive.
14. I have no tattoos or piercings – sometimes I think I should have though.
15. In England before I smoked everyone always asked me for cigarettes because “I looked like a smoker”. So I started smoking.
16. In clubs in England everyone always used to ask me for drugs because “I looked like a drug dealer”. So I started….not going to clubs.
17. I really have low tolerance for stupid people, ok I generally have a low patience level.
18. I have grown to love shopping for clothes.
19. I am still debating if I should shave all my hair off or not.
20. I’ve driven my car round Sepang F1 circuit.
21. I’ve had a fight in a nightclub when I was about 18 and jumping kicked a girl in the boob by accident.
22. I had my first proper job when I was 14 in a computer hardware store on Saturdays.
23. I’d like to take photographs good enough to hold an exhibition one day in the future.
24. I’m friendly with the guard in my Apartment block and I lend him DVDs so he can improve his English and move to Belgium.
25. I could fill way more than 25 points.
Well there you go, if you want to do it and post it on your blog – go ahead!