Internet Disease Part II – How to Be a Net WHORE

So here I was minding my own business when I heard about a post from FA that mentioned her, so I had a look at this blog, Kenny No-Coconuts did an aside about it before, Miniwhatever blogged about it too.

Well now it seems like it’s my turn, this post is inspired by the alltime grand master of pain, Maddox, yeah he’s my man! My little battles are nothing in comparison to his intergalatic missions of destruction.

Inspired, outraged, nihilistic STFUNESS of bombastic power, STEP AWAY FROM THE THESAURAS BITCH.

To quote:

Ever wanted to become a trashy internet cam whore, but you just don’t know how? Tired of earning money for things the honest way? If you’re shameless and conceited enough, then the exciting world of online prostitution may be for you. It’s hard at first, but don’t get discouraged. Being a cranky bitch and undressing yourself in front of a cam for middle-aged men isn’t as easy as it seems.

There’s so many of these cheesy fucking fancy letters on my pictures, look at me, write about me, look at me more, flash my titties blogs around now.

Of course Joyce The Fairy did the whole cool writing on pictures things first, and best, with style.

Now comes Emo, angsty, juvenial rich kids whinging about their losses..MUST BE EMO.

I just found out about the JasMANn school of blogging.

The EMO Face : Maddox vs JasMANn

EMO

Don’t smile, it’s not COOL!

From: Monochroma Fantastique

The Intellectual EMO Glasses : Maddox vs JasMANn

Emo Glasses

No pseudo-intellectual is complete without a pair of ultra-hip “EMO” glasses. Just put them on and let the smart vibes flow. A mere glance and people will be able to tell that you’re the type of person who reads Dostoevsky.

Or if you are JasMANn, just quote some pretentious song lyrics no one has heard of and no one cares about.

I fucking hate these stupid thick rim canadian emo glasses, BURN THEM YOU ASSHOLES.

From: Please Insert Brain

The Stupid EMO Poetry : Maddox vs JasMANn

Maddox:

fire… burning… agony…
sultry shivers of a dark essence
why am i tortured with this nihilistic existence?
bitter… darkness… despair.

JasMANn:

i will not love
i will settle for lust
pure unrestrained stringless lust
that way when the scissors fall like an executioner’s axe,
i won’t cut myself away into a chasm of dissapointment and endless hopelessness and dissapointment

From: Slit My Wrists

Can’t write? Don’t worry just Whore yourself!

It seems like..

“Oh I can’t get readers, cos I can’t write, so I’ll get my titties out, simulate some blowjobs and get a bunch of horny net nerds to boost my traffic! Then I’ll reply every comment with a new comment to boost my comment count, w00t, profit!”

Whore

I’m spoilt and you know it, clap your hands!

“And I must mention I’m rich and privileged in every post, oh of course I pretend I’m poor now and then and ask people to buy me stuff, I must play on my flaws, such as fake dyslexia and ADD (ADD is the ‘IN’ condition now, get some Ritalin now! It used to be in to be manic depressive).”

There you go JasMANn (Sorry I can’t spell I’m dyslexic) – Seen as though you crave attention, a whole post dedicated to you 🙂 If I didn’t have ADD I’d make the post longer, but sorry I can’t concentrate on you for any longer.

Credits to Maddox: How to be an Obnoxious Cam Whore

Comments

comments

, , , , , , , , , ,

94 Responses to Internet Disease Part II – How to Be a Net WHORE

1. Erna May 19, 2006 at 5:00 pm #

Man, you’re evil. 😉

But unfortunately there’s more truth than fiction in the reality of the blog world. Aiii.

2. kimberlycun May 19, 2006 at 5:07 pm #

omg the similitudes are phantasmal………

pwnage oneoneoneeleventyone!!!! lol

3. tigerjoe May 19, 2006 at 5:19 pm #

I have one question:

Was the photo with titties photoshopped?

I only ask because one seems bigger than the other.

Perhaps it’s my failing eyesight. It might be time for me to get a pair of those thick-rimmed specs. 😛

4. cyber-red May 19, 2006 at 5:23 pm #

woah…. ahem…

5. Kelvin May 19, 2006 at 5:47 pm #

Hilarious!

6. spiller May 19, 2006 at 5:51 pm #

lol. the comment part is the best EVAR! i thought nobody will notice that.

respect, dude.

7. FireAngel May 19, 2006 at 5:53 pm #

OMFG. SHAOLIN RAGE. I SCARE!

8. boringest May 19, 2006 at 6:08 pm #

lol, this is real funny. can’t find part 1 though, or is there that the disease as well? =P

9. suanie May 19, 2006 at 6:24 pm #

RAWRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRR
    LMAOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO

10. TreVesco May 19, 2006 at 7:14 pm #

Great one.

You summarised what I thought of the blog 🙂

KUDOS!

Good rant!

11. Pinky May 19, 2006 at 8:15 pm #

i’ve got emo glasses and a webcam …. but i can’t do the poetry shit nor do i have boobs. hmmm, i think i need more training in cam school. :p

12. Kaki Cucuk Langit May 19, 2006 at 9:06 pm #

hahahaha….

this is good stuff.

‘beat that elaine!’

13. jen May 19, 2006 at 10:06 pm #

LOL.. good post!

i shall not camwhore anymore. 😛 .. i am scared of shaolin tiger.

hehe… 😛

14. kimfluttersby May 19, 2006 at 11:07 pm #

point made. but…doesn’t deter ppl from seeing what they like to see… esp the guys. 😉 human nature is such.

continue to roar!~

15. Nicole May 20, 2006 at 1:20 am #

You read my mind. This is like women are exploiting women themselves. Maybe a little something you call female chauvinism. It’s a pity having to flash for the cam. *shakes head*

16. Adrian C May 20, 2006 at 1:21 am #

Hey, don’t you think you went over the line here? I think Jas is a good blogger. She puts a lot of work into her posts. Seriously ST; if you don’t like seeing some website, its not really cool to be so highly critical! I hope she’s not discouraged by this jibe by you dude.

p/s I appreciate ehm, good aesthetics as much as the next hot blooded straight guy so I also don’t think anything wrong with Jas’ …. er … ‘revealing shots’. it’s ART!!!!

17. sans_raisin May 20, 2006 at 1:57 am #

You’ve made a valid point. But still, don’t you think you’ve been a little bit too… harsh?

18. Cheneille May 20, 2006 at 2:14 am #

KUTUKAN CAP HARIMAU

BEST~

19. Kurt May 20, 2006 at 2:20 am #

Now this is really macho, making unprovoked personal attacks. On a GIRL. Way to go, man. You’re doing us proud.

At least you got half the Maddox formula right: All the offensiveness, but none of the charisma to get away with it. Which basically just leaves you looking like an angry idiot.

Nothing personal, it’s just that I think you’re cooler when you’re guzzling beer and not bitching. And ripping Maddox off.

Please get back to being cool again. Thank you.

20. kimberlycun May 20, 2006 at 2:24 am #

kurt: way to go to u too man, defending someone who made personal attacks first with your measly penis

21. Banana May 20, 2006 at 2:31 am #

Looks like you hit the big one. Looks like a clear invitation for warm companionship. 😛

22. iObserve May 20, 2006 at 2:45 am #

jasiminne*anorexic penguin said…

anonymous (12:54pm) said “who says FA is a class above?” :
    apparently some spelling and grammar obsessed cow called maryanne who doesnt know shit.
    she also doesnt realised that fireangel swears like a machine gun,talks explicitly about sex, and made a drunken video with beer.
    so yes, i wonder what about FA makes her classier than me. maybe it’s her schoolgirm charm and oh-so-cute petite frame 🙂

you people blind? i think Justman deserves it. wtg shaolin, teach her a thing or two about respecting a fellow blogger

23. ShaolinTiger May 20, 2006 at 3:10 am #

Erna: Yah what to do, in a sea of spineless fucks, someone must speak the truth 😉

tigerjoe: Not a good look bro, don’t go there..btw I think photoshopped = yes, quite a lot of evidence of bad photoshopping on her pictures, pretty disappointing for a ‘design’ understudy.

boringest: Part 1 was on Paul Tan’s blog, he stole it from me!

Pinky: Keep practising babe.

jen: Donch scare of me lor, I just another cam whore 😀

kimfluttersby: Sadly so, men are men, led by their testosterone, and breasts are breasts, as alluring as ever, nothing will change there. Kurt Low is a testament to that.

Nicole: Yup, if you can’t write, show your breasts, works every time (didn’t seem to work for me, any idea why?).

Adrian C: Yeah well that’s your opinion, which you are entitled to, and this is my blog, thus my opinion, which I am entitled to aswell right?

Kurt: That’s so chauvanist, girls boys, we are all human, this is not a physical issue, this is verbal, or even virtual, so what does gender have to do with it? Are you assuming females have less capable intellects? Nothing personal, but I thought you were a friend of Ee Laine? So you might defend her against the attacks Jasminne made on her? Obviously you side with the party with the largest mammary glands. Doesn’t that say a lot about you? Thanks for the comparison between me and Maddox, but I was borrowing from him, not trying to emulate him. Maybe I am an angry idiot, but you are spineless cunt with no backbone and no sense of loyalty. Nothing personal you understand. And I never claimed to be macho, but if you want me to be, let’s meet up some time, just me and you and settle this. I’m on, let me know the time and the place.

Banana: If I want a bapok I can go to lorong haji taib 😉

iObserve: Exactly, plus other insinuations the JasMANn made. Just making some observations myself 😉

24. XD May 20, 2006 at 4:07 am #

“…..(snip) let’s meet up some time, just me and you and settle this. I’m on, let me know the time and the place.”

Oooh, Internet Hardman! He’s so tough he makes threats on his blog. Real smart. Coming from someone who purports to be “a seasoned troller” thats weak, mate.

Whats the girl done to YOU to warrant an vicious and unprovoked attack like that? Including pinging PPS, making up a nickname (Jasmann, lacks imagination again, for a supposed “seasoned troller”) and making snidely remarks on her morality (as if you can take any moral highground yourself, this blog being full of photos of drinking parties as it is). OK, she made some comments about FA. Is that supposed to be your problem? Or are you supposed to be the gallant white knight coming uninvited to stick your fat arse in a minor issue? By pinging PPS, especially with an insulting term in the entry title, you’ve made whats supposed to be a personal issue between this girl and FA into a very public spat. Man, you’re more like XiaXue than you know. Guess if she’s a net whore you’re an attention whore then.

Why don’t you try picking on someone more of your size, “Internet Hardman”. And by the way, make sure you show us what a hardman you are by threathening me.

25. kennysia May 20, 2006 at 9:33 am #

Not cool at all, dude.

26. Terry May 20, 2006 at 10:25 am #

big ass tits she dorn

27. iObserve May 20, 2006 at 11:59 am #

kennysia: even a retard can see that she’s insulting Fireangel. what are you, Captain Bapok or something? always defend the undeserving like xx and now justman

captain bapok to the rescue~~~~~

28. ShaolinTiger May 20, 2006 at 12:02 pm #

XD: Thanks for your input, yeah I suck I know. Why would I threaten you? I don’t know you, nor care what you do. Internet Hardmen suck. I didn’t threaten anyone anyway, don’t interpret so deeply. Who wants to be like Tim Yang? I am an attention whore, tell me something I don’t know. A personal issue, when it’s already on Jasminnes blog? Not sure how you worked that out, is her blog somehow more personal than mine? I don’t think so. I’m also interested on your take of morality? You equate imbibing in alchohol with flashing your body parts online?

kennysia: Yah this pretentious obsession with being ‘cool’ is obviously the most important thing.

29. XD May 20, 2006 at 12:51 pm #

“I didn’t threaten anyone anyway, don’t interpret so deeply.”

You offered him out – thats a threat of physical violence there.

“. A personal issue, when it’s already on Jasminnes blog? Not sure how you worked that out, is her blog somehow more personal than mine?”

Personal between her and FA. Someone insults you, you tell them off. You don’t get your whole clique to beat down on them. Thats classless.

Jasminne purportedly made some remarks about FA. Not even on her blog entries, just on the comments section. Jasminne didn’t ping PPS with an entry dedicated solely to insulting FA. FA didn’t even address the issue herself, and here you are playing the blogosphere police taking the issue to the larger blogging community by posting it up on your site and pinging PPS. If you had something to say why can’t you just post it on her comments rather than starting yet another tiresome blog war (this time with someone who hasn’t done a damn thing to you)?

“I’m also interested on your take of morality? You equate imbibing in alchohol with flashing your body parts online?”

Morality is relative. Whats innocuous to some is monstrous to others, and vice-versa. Don’t get on your high horse when you indulge in just as many hedonistic activities.

30. ShaolinTiger May 20, 2006 at 1:01 pm #

XD: If you say so. So if you are standing in a bar, and someone insults one of your friends, it’s classless for you to stick up for them? It’s not really a blogwar, it’s just a parody of someones blogging style as it very closely equated to a post by Maddox. It’s done at the weekend too, as most people don’t care about this kind of shit. I did post in her comments, and she replied antagonistically, which irked me. So I posted this entry, as this comparison wouldn’t fit nicely in a comment, that’s what blogs are for afterall? Not like I’m the editor of The Financial Times and I’m printing it on the front page. Morality is extremely relative, that’s why it’s fine for everyone to have their own viewpoint, ideally their would be some unified form of morality, but mostly due to religion, there can’t be, so it will forever remain a sticky point. I’m off out now anyway, have a good weekend 🙂

31. Paul Tan May 20, 2006 at 1:10 pm #

flame wars are part of the internet culture. accept it.

32. foodcrazee May 20, 2006 at 2:18 pm #

my salute to u

33. me May 20, 2006 at 3:30 pm #

So true so true..
    except that there were already so many blogs with pictures before JoyceKinkyFairy one came along

i wouldn’t disagree her’s is with “extra” style

34. aw May 20, 2006 at 3:36 pm #

Salute?

Love your food, movie & tech posts, but this is classless and not very witty, to be honest.

Then again, some of your readers seem to blindly support this locker room bravado.

For chrissakes, you won’t say this to her face. Maddox is funny. This, is unnecessary malice, man. Bad karma. Ask Suanie.

Just read your reply haole,

“it’s classless for you to stick up for them”

It’s not classless to stick up for your friends, but you can stick up for your friends in a *classy* way.

Guy insults your friend, you going to throw it down, thug up and be a bigger dickhead?

Geez.

Just my opinion in your comments: this could have been handled more wittily. What the hell happened to subtle British humor? Or is this the new Hooligan “Humor”.

35. kess May 20, 2006 at 4:22 pm #

yeah i do agree with you that KENNY SIA is BULLSHIT, acting cool dude. he think he is nice? oh my look at the other time how he insult Mr Lee by labeling him ‘horse lee’. is that cool????

36. ann May 20, 2006 at 6:03 pm #

you said it all too well!

37. foxtrotecho May 20, 2006 at 6:58 pm #

Welcome to the internet nubcakes. ^_^

P.S: If you feel offended by my above comment, consider yourself trolled. YHBT. YHL. HAND !

38. XD May 20, 2006 at 7:11 pm #

“it’s classless for you to stick up for them? It’s not really a blogwar, it’s just a parody of someones blogging style as it very closely equated to a post by Maddox.”

Sticking up for your friend doesn’t equate to making a vicious post insinuating said person is a whore and pinging PPS with it. To get back to your bar example, it would be akin to not saying anything at the time, then later going on the 8 o’clock news with a mike and having a rant at them – in short, hitting someone when they can’t hit back. That, IMO, is classless.

And whats this about it being a “parody”? For fucks sake, you just called her a whore, a man, a liar, and countless other insults – if someone said that about any of your clique you’d be on them in a heartbeat (like you proved here – except the insults were a little less offensive). And not only did you go on your little rant, you pinged PPS so the entire Malaysian (and beyond) blogging community get front seats at your little personal feud.

39. Kurt May 20, 2006 at 8:07 pm #

Just a few things:

1. I don’t need to “defend Ee Laine” simply because there’s NOTHING TO DEFEND — Jasminne didn’t mean any malice towards Ee Laine. It wasn’t a personal attack. She was merely trying to describe Ee Laine’s online persona the way she perceived it.

It was an innocent remark that came off totally wrong on some of you who just popped by and aren’t familiar with her writing style, because the way she expresses herself, she sometimes doesn’t realize it may be open to misinterpretation. If you notice, the comment was actually a compliment, although she could have phrased it better.

You would have known that, if you knew that Jas genuinely looks up to and thinks highly of Ee Laine, and that Ee Laine knows Jas is an outspoken sanguine personality who means no harm, least of all towards her. I mean, we we had dinner together last month, and last I checked no one ripped anyone’s face out, and we had the greatest time together. So there’s some context for you.

2. I really don’t see the need to publicly “prove” my friendship with Ee Laine to anyone — least of all to you — because it’s secure enough beyond the need to “prove it” under the guise of “defending” her by slagging someone who barely did anything to you (or her, for that matter) to warrant a vicious public attack (of course she replied antagonistically — what, you gave her a compliment?).

If anything, I think you did Ee Laine a great disservice by “helpfully” blowing an innocent comment which she herself didn’t think warranted a response totally out of proportion and dragging her into this pile of shit you just created. Really, did you expect anything good to come out of this? For Ee Laine? This is all about you and your ego trip man, plain and simple. Or is that Shaolin “Tough Love” Tiger Technique #59?

3. You’re cute when you’re angry, asking people out and stuff.

40. ShadowFox May 20, 2006 at 10:16 pm #

I don’t think it’s ego trip issue.

Hmmm… if I were to see this from a neutral point of view…. I’ll say…….

It’s all a misunderstanding….

But for a man to defend a girl, in this case, FA, against another hot girl, in this case, Miss Penguin, it can only mean one thing.

That man has some feelings for the person he is defending.

So what’s happening here is L-O-V-E.

ST loves FA !
    ST loves FA !
    ST loves FA !

Ok, back to playing with php and postgreSQL.

41. yothemans May 20, 2006 at 10:40 pm #

the battle of Tiger VS Penguin….

42. Lainie May 20, 2006 at 10:47 pm #

….O_o
    too many comments, too lil time. assignment deadlines to meet.
    has anyone actually asked FA and Jasiminne about this?

43. Terenceg May 20, 2006 at 11:05 pm #

Wooppps, looks like you need askimat or something\ you have the ++

American arthritis association says:

American arthritis association…

This weekend in philadelphia Community colleges in south carolina Pet insurance usa Money to australia Black label label kills Cipro shelf life Nj s corporation Perfect credit score College professor ratings Credit union chelmsford President on money I…

May 20th, 2006 at 10:26 pm
    Using Internet Explorer 6.0 on Windows XP

44. Erna May 20, 2006 at 11:08 pm #

But Blog Wars are fun!

And they drive traffic!

😀 😀 😀

Much more fun than that Flash game where you smack a little penguin with a mallet.

Lainie, hon, err…we wouldn’t even have known about the shit Penguin writes on her blog if we weren’t directed there.

45. wombok May 21, 2006 at 12:20 am #

WaH.

You get a 10 for ranting skills mate, i will give you that. I am a regular reader of your blog and i enjoy most of the stuff you post and its your blog neways, so i won’t start a ‘holier than thou’ speech.

But that was mean dude, putting her down like this. Tsk tsk. Bad tiger.

By the way, i read jasmine’s blog and kenny’s blog too. Love you all for doing what you do.

Oh yes. ANd i have always wanted to ask. Why do you hate kenny so much? cause he’s friends with XX? sorry, i am just a kepoh-tai tai stuck in a male body.

46. Albert Ng May 21, 2006 at 2:15 am #

Well sir, if you want to seem fair and not appearing to so obviously side with your little drinking buddy, you might wanna flame FA sometime. She scared wor. Whack only!

No, seriously, flame FA, in your parody style.

And uh, amen to what Kurt said.

47. FireAngel May 21, 2006 at 3:40 am #

Okay. Enough you fuckers. I’m damn sick and tired of you idiots throwing my name left right and centre like you ALL OWN IT.

Kurt:I’m replying to you personally because I know you, unlike the rest of the anonymous commenters here.

Yes, you and me. We are friends. But do NOT forget that ST and me are friends too. Did you know that, on the day when the post was up I had no less than 7 friends informing me about it, AND ALSO getting pissed over it?

YOU knew I wasn’t happy about it, and you laughed it off. Saying something like “Oh, she PROBABLY didn’t mean it anyway. hahaha. It’s just the way she writes. Hahah don’t be so sensitive. hahaha.”

Fine. It was a small matter. I agree. So I go back to my own business.

HOWEVER, what was I supposed to do about my OTHER friends who felt pissed FOR me? How the fuck am I suppose to REFRAIN them from NOT commenting on her blog? Control their internet activities? Who the fuck AM I? THE BLOG POLICE?

So they leave comments at their own will. So she reply their comments. So her comments make them even MORE pissed – because seriously her replies were quite WTFing. I was really upset with her comments, but *I* didn’t do anything. Why? If I retaliated in kind I would’ve been the “unsporting bitch”, and she would’ve been the “poor innocent penguin” who meant no harm to nobody because she has ADD and dyslexia and she’s silly poor child whenever it suited her.

It was BECAUSE of the comments, ST, who has the shortest fuse and the loudest voice in the group, decided to retaliate by making a parody of her blog in his own brash “in your face” style.

I know ST well enough. He is NOT malicious by nature, just pretty damn forward because he doesn’t mince his words like we “polite” asian people do.

I mean, just because someone throws an insult at you in the nicest possible manner and with “charisma” doesn’t mean that that someone DIDN’T throw an insult at you.

Another thing. She isn’t my bestest friend, and really, please don’t make it sound like I know her very well. I DON’T. But you seem to, even when you told me that you and her were hardly acquainted. I am confused.

I just needed to clarify this much. Really am sick with the seeing my name being thrown around like a fucking american football. This WILL be my first and final comment about this issue.

Your DVD is still with me btw. Please don’t ask for it back yet. Am only at Ep 9.

Everybody else: I think you all need MORE drinks in you. The girl has moved on, so why haven’t you all? This post has NOT affected her at all. If you all worship her so much, follow her footsteps and drop it. Go ogle at her newest artistic picture collections or something ffs.

NOW I need a fucking drink. Shit.

48. Kelvin May 21, 2006 at 3:47 am #

fua didn’t expect such sparks to be flying…

49. ShadowFox May 21, 2006 at 4:02 am #

Well she’s still in bleeding mode so don’t piss her off.. 😛

50. LoveMichie May 21, 2006 at 9:36 am #

i think i know this girl. we used to be in the same class in primary school. well at least i think its her. i thought shes called jasmine.

51. Steffy1811 May 21, 2006 at 11:15 am #

I sense bloggers’ war? hehe….anyway that was an interesting blog. Have a great day ST!

52. KY May 21, 2006 at 12:21 pm #

best post EVAR

53. joyce May 21, 2006 at 1:04 pm #

jasMANn = yan yiu

u can find alot of those kinda “her” face in thailand..hahahahaahaaaaa

54. earl-ku May 21, 2006 at 2:13 pm #

ehhh but i like her, i wank with her pic in my hand all the times … hahaha

55. Chris Chong May 21, 2006 at 10:10 pm #

For fug’s sake… she’s a Mac user!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOooooo…!!!

(Not all Mac users are airheads. Really)

56. IB May 21, 2006 at 10:39 pm #

(late to the party comment)

I resent that “don’t pick on her she’s a girl thing”.

Seriously, anyone is willing to poke fun at me as much as they like and call me what they want (actually, they do anyway) – whether I take it to heart or not – well, that’s the only part of the equation under my control.

However – whoever is reading out there – if my blog (comatose as it is right now) EVER comes close to any of the things I see in some of these girly blogs – PLEASE spare me a bullet and put me out of my misery.

57. Kurt May 21, 2006 at 11:02 pm #

FA: So you really were serious when you said you weren’t happy with Jasiminne’s comments. That’s my bad, and I apologize.

But before I go and pull a big brown bag over my head and hide in a big dark hole, I feel I need to clarify this sentence in your comment:

I assure you it was never my intention to imply any of that. I was merely offering the perspective that from what I know (and I could be wrong, as is painfully obvious now), through my previous conversations and experiences with you and Jas, both of you had nothing against each other, and thus Jasiminne’s comments should not be taken with malice by people who may not be aware of that. That is all.

Also, when I said that Jas was an “acquaintance” in our conversation, you could have recalled that it was a relative statement as to the time I’ve known her compared to say, a best friend whom I have known for years, and in that context only. I consider her as much a friend as you are.

ST: While I still think that what you did was in bad taste, I’d apologize for calling you an “angry idiot”, but you called me a “spineless cunt with no backbone”, so we’re even.

58. kimfluttersby May 21, 2006 at 11:32 pm #

LoveMichie: i bet that’s her “nama glamour”. hence jasmine = jasiminne? hence kim = kimfluttersby. 😛

59. JoyceTheFairy May 22, 2006 at 1:21 am #

*powerpuff girl voice* Can’t we all just be happy…

60. Paul Tan May 22, 2006 at 1:37 am #

kurt: stfu. close the chapter already.

61. The Snark May 22, 2006 at 8:45 am #

All together now children…

“I LOVE THE SMELL OF NAPALM IN THE MORNING!”

62. tigerjoe May 22, 2006 at 9:49 am #

*inhales*

Snarko, your smell of napalm actually smells more like an egg-fryer and beer fart. Goddammit.

63. michaelooi May 22, 2006 at 9:53 am #

had I found this blog ahead of you, I would’ve done the same thing. Let’s grab a beer sometimes dude.

64. LoveMichie May 22, 2006 at 11:10 am #

kimfluttersby: ah! i get it! michelle=lovemichie lol!

65. james May 22, 2006 at 12:25 pm #

Silly.

66. KY May 22, 2006 at 1:59 pm #

see, ladies and gentlmen, this is how we get even, doesn’t need to have anyone involve in accidents.

thanks, thanks, I’ll be here all week.

67. Can't say May 22, 2006 at 4:06 pm #

“Paul Tan says:

flame wars are part of the internet culture. accept it. ”

68. Hijackqueen May 22, 2006 at 4:35 pm #

errr… just ignore my presence….

69. luzzio May 22, 2006 at 4:49 pm #

i think its the anonymous readers and commentors that are the dumb ones.

=/ penguin doesnt even care.

70. Aunty Ningku May 22, 2006 at 5:45 pm #

You’re absolutely f*****g right, you’re a true Englishman for speaking your mind (phfrase frm my fair lady) ….

I thought I was the only one who thought of Jasmman being the self flaunting explotive irratating old-man-come-and-wank-when-u-see-myhalf-titties … I do feel sorry for the poof girl ahem I mean poor girl… she wants some attention, er not some, but loads and loads of cum filled all over my body attention. Every extreme curved back stick you tits out pose, every luscious pout is done with precise calculative intentionwilly, why she can’t just be herself??. Show us your dirty knickers, Jassman… everything is too perfect and choreographed.

yourself – you show it the way it should be shown – eating, the real gutso msian raw, messy, bones strewn all over the red table cloth …Im sooo glad someone has enlightened the nation…. cheers to you !!! Blesss the authentic blogger … keep it real !!

71. Kuzco May 22, 2006 at 7:46 pm #

THE END.

72. foxtrotecho May 22, 2006 at 9:23 pm #

“C’mon. Flaming is one thing, but getting too carried away with it, breaking ethical boundaries, is just.. wrong.”

So suddenly you’re teh authority on being ethical ?

If you cant handle this blog, just dont come and comment. And no, defending some random chick online that you dont even know is not gonna get you laid. Just take your whiny little comments and shove it up where the sun dont shine. kthxbai.

73. chantelle May 22, 2006 at 10:11 pm #

you really have to start acting your age, youre acting like a primary school kid who needs desperate attention.

74. YC May 23, 2006 at 12:28 am #

Points made but a tad harsh.

ST, stop bullying kiddies and send them crying to mummies. Spend ur time on something more beneficial instead, ie. deworm my pc.

75. ShadowFox May 23, 2006 at 3:13 am #

Ok enough already people. Move along now. 😀

76. tigerjoe May 23, 2006 at 9:48 am #

I just farted. It stinks. Goddammit.

77. scorkes May 23, 2006 at 11:27 am #

*hugs FireAngel*

78. XD May 23, 2006 at 7:38 pm #

lol.

You warranted a mention in Kenny Sia’s blog. 🙂

Just thought you’d want to know.

79. kimfluttersby May 23, 2006 at 9:15 pm #

oh dear.. this is getting out of hand.

i actually enjoy reading her blog… just as how others would to.

then there wouldn’t be a blog of this kind anymore.

80. RollzEyez May 24, 2006 at 1:19 am #

Look peeps, if you don’t like other people’s blogs…don’t read em! It’s THAT simple…

This is said in reference to all the snarky comments made about *all* the blogs mentioned here.

A blog is someone’s way of expressing themselves so generally if you don’t like something, you drop it and you don’t bother with it.

81. Nicole May 24, 2006 at 1:45 am #

dear rollzeyes,

like you said, if you don’t like reading this blog or other ppl’s comments, don’t read it. it’s that simple. so now, if you don’t like what ST and other ppl wrote, why bother reading?

a blog is someone’s way of expressing themselves so generally bla bla bla..and this is ST’s (or other commentors’) way of expressing himself or maybe defending FA or whatever it is. if you don’t like it, then drop it.

just to let you know that you’re contradicting yourself. have a good day.

82. Nicole May 24, 2006 at 1:48 am #

to rollzeyez,

this is just an apology from me as i didn’t really see that you were referring to *all* blogs. thanks to the many many sleepless nights and hectic schedule. hope you won’t mind. sorry.

83. shimmer May 24, 2006 at 11:56 am #

i read ur blog late. but i think u made a pretty good summary of her blog. i stumbled upon hers by accident, and was disgusted by her “camwhoring” style.

anyway, we should always respect tat she might really hav a complex character. if tat’s wat she chooses her blogstyle to be, let it be loh…no point harping on it. peace, dun create enemies online ya? *grin*

84. you know who May 24, 2006 at 5:32 pm #

Hahaha Kennysia, Kennysia. Forever the little twat who can’t take a little online dissing. And now you’ve taken it upon yourself to protect other Net Whores such as yourself. So macho.

So if ST accidentally spills beer on his pants, are you going to laugh and shout “HAH! You deserve that for dissing Jasminne!”?

85. Annoyed May 25, 2006 at 1:38 am #

everyone just please grow up… and behave..

86. Too Annoyed May 25, 2006 at 1:43 am #

All this ranting.. childish kiddish behaviour, pls stop it already! how old are u? 5? go spit all over n roll all over the floor then… suits you better dude…

87. ordinary May 26, 2006 at 12:08 pm #

i also dont like jasminne’s stupid blog..
    feel kinda sad for her though.. she’s a desperate-for-attention-crave camwhore.. especially with her fake eyelashes and colored contact lenses which makes her looks so artificial and freaking old like 25 years old heh..

she looks much better and younger without those make-up.. but she cant live without make-up to make herself looks like a netwhore? maybe..

it’s also sad she has good photography sense and talent but she use it for camwhoring with whore/slut poses herself to get famous.. even xiaxue’s camwhoring never as slutty as hers.. maybe she wants to beat xiaxue that’s why she camwhoring like a desperate attention-crave slut..

i think net whore is abit common already.. current disease in internet is blog-whore..lolz..

88. dylan May 27, 2006 at 12:10 am #

You guys are a bunch of sickos, She is not flaming anyone, just camwhoring on her blog. Is that a crime? If you don’t like it, then just click the red cross on the right hand corner of your IE,Mozilla or wtv.
    You guys behave as though you own the whole world wide web.Sickos!

89. MisChique May 27, 2006 at 11:35 am #

Excellent post. Bravo! I recently read Jasmann’s blog and I was certainly appalled by how she ‘whore’ herself on the net to jack her traffic up. Jolene Lai and I were talking about her blog a couple of days ago and she suggested that I should read your entry on her. It certainly is hilarious because whatever you wrote couldn’t be more true.

90. fatboysia May 29, 2006 at 4:23 pm #

Kenny Sia is an obese short fuck who thinks he’s the “coolest” thing since sliced bread…you’re a FAT ugly dick with teenage girls who think you’re cute (ugly but cuddly) making up 99% of your readership – so u get on your high horse (hope it doesn’t collapse under your weight) and think you’re the definition of “cool”?

FUCK OFF SIA TZE FOO (that’s right, Kenny is not even your real name)

91. Xiang June 1, 2006 at 1:28 am #

Word.

92. bodicea June 17, 2006 at 11:37 pm #

just lawling for now. 🙂

93. Pie August 20, 2006 at 7:36 pm #

I was wondering if your comment tracker would properly identify my client.

On topic, an interesting comment on the sadness of the internet camwhore world, but if it makes them happy and boosts their shallow ego in a way that doesn’t cause me any direct harm or grief, I’m happy for them to do that.