Xia Xue vs ShaolinTiger Round 3 – In Reply to the Comments

Well I said I’d address the comments, there was an overwhelming repsonse..looks like I’ve ‘won’ anyway.

I’ve taken down her cum shot picture, give her a little dignity, seen as though she mailed me and asked me to. She is a girl after all, even if she is a dumb, stuck-up, pretentious bitch.

From all sides of the story, Singaporeans defending Malaysia, Malaysians defending Singapore, people criticising my post and hating on Xia Xue at the same time, but very few people actually defending what Xia Xue said, maybe she’ll get the point now, what she did was wrong.

She is a ‘celebrity’ blogger, she does have media power, to quote Spiderman…

With great power comes great responsibility

The point is it’s not fair to compare Singapore and Malaysia, it’s not fair to make sweeping statements and it’s not cool or smart to make derogatory racist remarks.

Anyway apparently Miss Wendy Cheng has gone on Hiatus, finally she’s been knocked off her high horse and she might realise she should be a little careful what she says. She’s even changed the name of her blog

She whinges and protests about her treatment, but why doesn’t she do a little self-appraisal, people hate her for a reason, it’s not unjustified, they don’t dislike her because they feel like it.

It’s mirrored in the realm of real celebrities, there are some celebs people love to hate, there are some everyone just adores, it’s all about your attitude and how you portray yourself.

IF you want to be outspoken, insulting, mocking and condescending, them be prepared to take the heat. Ok to address the comments and the points made..

You have a lot of grammatic errors on your entry. Makes me wonder if you really are from UK.

Come to think of it, you are a foreigner? are you caucasian to begin with? i could suss out quite a few grammar mistakes from it. and its doesn’t sound so fluent

I never claimed this was a thesis or some deeply researched painstakingly written piece of classical literature.

I’ve seen some people blog and they pour over each paragraph again and again till it’s perfect, I just type the whole lot out in one shot, that’s it. I don’t think about it, sometimes I forumlate it before hand, but I certainly don’t give a shit about the grammar.

If that’s the best you can come up with you need to go back to flaming school. It was always said on Usenet, if you had to retort to picking on someones grammar or spelling then you really lacked the wit to counter with something more meaningful.

U malaysian sucks!!!!!!!

This was the quality of the average response from the Singaporean camp.

m’sia just fucking sucks.’nuff said.

Just keep your bloody mouth shut if you really know nut ok!!!!!!?Stupid malaysian!

two words..m’sia sucks…

it IS true that MALAYSIA SUCKS. what xiaxue’s opinion is doesnt matter, just that MALAYSIA SUCKS OMG

msia sucks big time. so fuck off

Well that’s enough, imagine that sort of thing another 300 times.

For those calling me a dumb Malaysian and whatever, learn to read please, I’m from the UK and I just happen to LIVE in Malaysia.

If you want to insult UK go ahead, there’s nothing you can say that would make me think Singapore is superior to UK, so why would I get worked up? Unlike when someone says Malaysia is better than Singapore…obviously a little too close to the truth?

Xia Xue was just expressing her opinion, why be so mean? Etc etc..

Actually come to think of it, its her blog. She can post what she likes, if that how she feels, why are you all getting so heated up? Cant you dislike something?If so, cant she blog about it??? Its her BLOG!!!! HER FREEDOM!

This is exactly the kind of point I was trying to make, change those words a little? This is how I feel, why are you getting so worked up about it? Can’t I dislike something or someone? If so can’t I blog about it? It’s MY blog? It’s my freedom.

I’m just expressing my opinion, maybe I’m a little harsher than her, but you don’t make points by being a pussy or messing around. Guns and bombs win wars, not diplomacy. Xia Xue should have considered her ‘opinion’ before she attacked KL.

Plus to quote Xia Xue:

If I look funny to you you can laugh at me too, I don’t give a shit.

Everyone was welcome to post/blog/comment/e-mail their opinion on me, I didn’t edit anything, censor comments or my post or change anything.

You stupid ang moh, what do you know go home

U fucking ang moh,talking cock with stupid brit accent,can’t make a living in uk, so come over to con ppl in malaysia..sucka

Hey people!just fuck care that STUPID ANG MOH!

Yeah what do I know, I’ve only lived in Malaysia 2 years..I’ve spent many months in Singapore, I’m a consultant so I travel all around Asia and I’ve travelled all around Europe. So I’d say, I can make a pretty fair judgement on any country or city from my previous experiences.

You are just riding on XX’s fame?

what a rude entry. you obviously have nothing to do but ride on xx’s fame.

Firstly, this guy is trying to ride XX’s fame.

she has the fame, nt you. how sad. dun get too jealous yupps?

Yeah so maybe I am? Are you jealous I did it before you? Or better than you ever could?

Or maybe I’m not, maybe I’m just expressing my opinion and trying to teach her a lesson she needs desperately to learn.

In Closing

Some people actually seemed to get my post, there was some very good and just commments from both Singaporeans and Malaysians.

For the sake of it I’ll apologise for calling you all incestuous, as a lot of you are obviously too dumb to work out why I did it, but there you go.

I don’t see the big deal anyway, you must feel it’s true.

If you said Brits are incestuous, I’d say so? Even we in UK tease other parts of the country about being sister-fuckers.

In US the rednecks are labelled as incestuous, in the UK in my experience many people from Pakistan married their second cousins due to the caste system, that’s incest no?

Really, stop being so anal, it’s 2005, being called incestuous is not so bad.

Malaysia is great, Singapore is too apparently, I just don’t personally like the place that much.

For all you ass nuggets that want to insult me, bring it on..Is that really the best you can do?

Anyway I pretty much declare Xia Xue and her fanboi’s OWNED, I win neh neh.

KL Doesn’t Suck – Dumb Tourists Suck – Merdeka!

Xia Xue vs ShaolinTiger – ROUND 2

, , , , ,

185 Responses to Xia Xue vs ShaolinTiger Round 3 – In Reply to the Comments

1. kimberlycun September 7, 2005 at 4:41 am #

yay i’m the 1st of many. what can I say, the way ST did it is probably 500 times more transparent than any of our own msian politicians would. Hehehe

2. Anonymous September 7, 2005 at 4:45 am #

I have been following both your blog and wendy cheng’s and I just want to say thank you for sticking up for Malaysia.

3. Anonymous September 7, 2005 at 4:55 am #

Just stop supplying water to Singapore

4. anony September 7, 2005 at 4:55 am #

pls stay in msia n breed

we need more shaolintigers

there kimberly offer u free sex ady

5. Juan September 7, 2005 at 4:56 am #

A foreigner that stands up for his adopted home while some Malaysians can’t even do nuts then to suck up to XX.

6. nickrat September 7, 2005 at 5:00 am #

Tiger Tiger, he’s our man!! 🙂

7. SaDdNesZ.jc September 7, 2005 at 5:00 am #

Heck, even bloody Malaysians didn’t stand up and defend the pride of thier own country.

I know this one didn’t…

So, all-in-all, it would be safe to say that Singaporeans are Singaporeans, we love them as they are, and XiaXue is a dumb tourist…

8. Eliar Swiftfire September 7, 2005 at 5:03 am #

There’s nothing wrong with the countries, just the people. And what is wrong with the people? That is way too subjective. It is hard to decide what is right, and what is wrong.

Soooo…. just go read the annotated version of teh Xiaxue poem posted on my blog instead.

9. FA September 7, 2005 at 5:09 am #

10. saikua September 7, 2005 at 5:10 am #

🙂 nice job dood.

eh u pushed her to the edge and now she’s running away till this dies off.

u’ve been a tourist here. maybe u can write up something like “Visiting KL for Dummies” n complimentary cc her a copy 🙂

11. tigerjoe September 7, 2005 at 5:15 am #

Bro, there are some really interesting considerations came out of all those comments you got.

Upfront, I just want to say that there is a common misconception that ang mohs have perfect grammar / spelling. Spelling and grammatical accuracy is a function of what one remembers from school and how much time one puts into proof-reading. both elements are not influenced by ethnic background.

1) The U Malaysian Sucks comments:

To quote one sample, if “M’sia just fucking sucks. Nuff said”, that infers that the water Singaporeans buy from us will most likely contain a very high level of genital secretions. Enjoy the new Nu Water folks.

2) The Riding comments

Never mind the bits about fame, would you ride XX bro? Wud you?

Am not suer if a lot of ppl will get the “ass nugget” bit tho. 😛

12. YC September 7, 2005 at 5:18 am #

absolutely fantabulous.

13. james September 7, 2005 at 5:28 am #

Incest: A game the whole family can play.

14. Dabido (Teflon) September 7, 2005 at 5:30 am #

Considering the amount of hits you get Mr ST, I doubt you could be riding XX’s fame.

Pity about you removing the cum shot. I thought it was pretty funny … but, yeah, obviously not much fun for XX.

Anyway, I come here and read your blog everyday. I read XX’s a few times and ran out of buckets in the house to chuck into (yes, that’s only my personal opinion ppl!) I read a lot in a day, and her blog was one I could do without.

Congrates on winning the flame war … (though I don’t remember the guns and bullets!)

The army is just an extension of the political arm (with diplomacy being another arm). Or so Clausewitz thought in Vom Kreig. That’s why you don’t win wars with diplomacy … (though diplomacy is often used to end it, or at the end of it)

I’ve started babbling haven’t I. Time for Dabido to shut up I think! hee hee!

15. Justyboy September 7, 2005 at 5:34 am #

ST u r cool Ang Moh Gentlemen for taking off XX cum shot pic after she email to u.
    High Respect on u.

The past week learn a lot from all this fight…the good the bad the ugly

16. jojo September 7, 2005 at 5:37 am #

She’s not coming to KL anymore… and If she does I’ll give her a piece of my mind too. Angmoh is the PWN! Eh miss u lerr … bila mau lepak?

17. xialanxue September 7, 2005 at 5:41 am #

new pics

18. steelrage September 7, 2005 at 5:41 am #

i dunno what to say lah.. some people .. say something already then people tell her off… but still don’t want to admit. then now she complains that she can’t dislike anything these days… Noone said she couldn’t .. but she made it sound as if all KL-ians are bad… damn sien. lucky got Mr. Tiger … a view from the outsider.. muahaha…

19. kolokmee September 7, 2005 at 5:43 am #

I have learn something today. Never step on a TIGER’s tail.

20. shaolinmyass September 7, 2005 at 5:45 am #

1. YA man.. you OWNED you WON… would a thief say he is a thief?? who would say they lose?? pls lah.. wake up lah.. (including those who support this shaolin pussy)…

2. wat is the pt of saying you are sorry when you are not even sorry abt it… like dat i can say a million sorrys lah .. fuck..

3. if you read the this post properly.. there are many examples where you say XX is wrong.. this comment is not fair.. then the you go on to do exactly wat you just said is not fair.. wtf?!?!

4. no one gives a shit how much you travelled and how good/ fair you are in comparing cities lah!!! you think you know every city inside out by mere “travelling”?? pls lah!! try staying at 1 country for at least 5-10yrs!! then i say you got “licence” to criticise that particular country…

5. wahh… how noble… teach XX a lesson… you her father ah?? you just wanna get into her pants lah….shaolin pussy!

21. Peter September 7, 2005 at 5:47 am #

I just wanna add my name here for all to see….

22. jack0 September 7, 2005 at 5:49 am #

oh~yaeh… knock out punch from ST.. and the crowd roar..

23. Justyboy September 7, 2005 at 5:51 am #

Hello Shaolinmyass is Game over !! why u still around or u gonna miss the last train home…remember takes ur milk bottle back

24. xialanxue September 7, 2005 at 5:52 am #

Anyone who is smart enough knows that her latest entry is just another publicity stunt

25. sha September 7, 2005 at 5:52 am #

*tears up&

i think im in love.

26. minishorts September 7, 2005 at 5:57 am #

I also ikut jejak peter, add my name here for all to see.

27. miäö.. September 7, 2005 at 6:09 am #

1 em wide awake to give u a slap between ur ass.. how sure are u that ur are not the one who is dreaming.. :p

2 em sorry that ur brain is not open enough to see the big picture..

3 name me few..

4 I bet u haven’t leave ur home(country) for quite a while now.. still living with ur parent?

5 I also bet it’s u who wanna to get in her pants..

pussy (=^.^=) lover..

28. Reta September 7, 2005 at 6:15 am #

Respecto. Done with style.

29. smiling buddha September 7, 2005 at 6:16 am #

everywhere u go…..there’s good & bad things happening around.it is not necessary that the place is a bad place….if one’s happened to experienced misfortune there.there is no justification on that matter regarding one person point of view. take for example…you, shaolin tiger….you have been in malaysia for quite sometime already.you seem to like malaysia…don’t you? if not ,you won’t come here to work..rite? correct me if i’m wrong.

30. Vicious Cycle September 7, 2005 at 6:24 am #

ST, it was really gracious of you for apologising for the ‘incestuous’ comment. Thanks. However, you could be more objective when you pointed out the lack of quality in the comments posted by Singaporeans in the defence of S’pore. Sure, many overstepped the border made making baseless accusations and resorting to expletives. However, many of those in the M’sian camp practised that too, which you failed to point out. *Tsk Tsk* People.. When they’re done worshipping XX, they worship ST…… Vicious cycle……………………………

31. Drew September 7, 2005 at 6:35 am #

Why would we want to insult UK and think of Singapore as being superior? Please don’t drag us to your level, we don’t go as low as you; insulting things with no part of it insulting you in the first place.

And Malaysia being better than Singapore being too close to the truth? Have you finished all your assumptions yet? Nobody can set a definitive conclusion to such questions, nor can one say “This country is better than the other”. Everything is subjective, including how you look at things, which sadly, shows how one-sided it is.

So I guess you’re quite happy now that you’ve made online Malaysians hate Singaporeans and vice versa, still raving happily, taking your expat pay and enjoying your freedom, with none of the citizenships involved bothering you at all.

32. Anonymous September 7, 2005 at 6:41 am #

OK but Shaolin Tiger is still a flaming faggot !

33. pyan09 September 7, 2005 at 6:45 am #

i love the fact that u defended malaysia. I am proud to call u as a malaysian, one of us!

34. Jon September 7, 2005 at 6:47 am #

I hate it when people use turn the whole issue to a typical Malaysia Vs Singapore or Singapore Vs UK. The whole thing started with a blog entry by a Z-class “celeb” who generalised KL.

Since when has this has anything to do with the UK? But since it the whole subject has been blown wide open (and I have seen disparaging comments made to Britain) I would probably just comment a little about this.

A Brit in KL as a guest? It is his home and if he calls it home – it is home. I call London as home and the Brits here welcome me. My life – here nobody asked me where “home-town” is because no matter where you originally came from Londoners accepted me and since then London has been my home.

If Britain allows a Malaysian to call London as home, I am sure Malaysia would accept a British that calls KL home.

At least we in the UK are allowed to criticise (and I do too in my adpoted homeland – to the stuck up papers and parts of the government) because we have the right to do so – unlike some other countries.

Nothing wrong with ST loving Malaysia (despite its many faults) and defending it. I love Britain (whatever faults it has) and will probably do so (defending like ST) the next time some celeb wannabee blogger comes around and bitch about Londoners.

35. Anonymous September 7, 2005 at 6:48 am #

haha.. you really are persistent, aren’t you? haha.. ( i’m not being sarcastic here, i really think you are very cute, very funny.. )

36. michaelooi September 7, 2005 at 6:51 am #

I acknowledge the fact that you owned them. Wooooo !

37. ced September 7, 2005 at 6:59 am #

total ownage man! you win! you rock! Malaysia Boleh! love the way you defended msia man…

38. ced September 7, 2005 at 7:00 am #

and… Thank you, Tiger!

39. Wan Zafran September 7, 2005 at 7:26 am #

And ShaolinTiger ownz j00.

Rock on, Tiger. Raaaaaaaaaawr.

(Haha, our own Tiger is stronger than your puny Singaporean lion.)

40. Wan Zafran September 7, 2005 at 7:28 am #

PS: You’ve got my vote as a Malaysian from now on, and my dedication as a reader of your blog.

41. ryuu September 7, 2005 at 7:30 am #

42. andrew September 7, 2005 at 7:32 am #

Dude, of course ST won and owned all your little asses.

Even beforehand, much earlier, when his opponent XX went on a hiatus. Hah.

Your leader left the building already but the dogs still around. haha.

43. andrew September 7, 2005 at 7:35 am #

Woot. If I see you at Misai I buy you one burger.

44. n305er September 7, 2005 at 7:45 am #

Oh. Now she’s looking for Loooove?

45. foodcrazee September 7, 2005 at 7:51 am #

Way to go BRO. Its not why she wrote it but WHAT she wrote. Sure someone is gonna bombard a blog is someone wrote the same thing abt SG. Is this the KIASUism of SG as a country of the citizens ?

WTF is grammar anyway? lolz

46. ZipFile September 7, 2005 at 7:59 am #

I have plenty of LOVE to spare but she does not want to recieve any email….so how?

47. Sarah Brightman September 7, 2005 at 8:09 am #

48. xialanxue September 7, 2005 at 8:35 am #

There’s a miniwar on XX going on now in the comments section of my latest entry.

Apparently XX fans are outnumbered again but why am I not surprised?

49. Avatar September 7, 2005 at 8:40 am #

All kow tow to the Shaolin Master!

50. Your Mother September 7, 2005 at 9:07 am #

You are plain disgusting. The comments you make reflects on your poor upbringing. We, Singaporeans work hard to build our island into a strong nation. You stayed in Asia for only 2 years ! That doesn’t give you the right to insult singapore. Grow up please!
    To the malaysians who wrote the ugly comments : You guys should listen to yourself , stop disgracing your country, race and family.

51. Mei September 7, 2005 at 9:09 am #

I think I’ll follow minishorts and Peter.

52. TonyEnkiduCx (AKA Magic) September 7, 2005 at 9:12 am #

I only looked at her blog for 5 minutes and was over-whelmed by the amount of self-flatter and onerism. In case you missed it, just look at the pictures, not one hair out of place. If she posted a picture of herself in the morning, hair plastered across her face, drool stains down her Mickey Mouse PJs then I would consider not vomitting after I read every sentance.

And for all you people calling ST a fag, I used to live with the bastard(And yes, he is a bastard), and can quite catagorically state he is one big, mean looking fucker, and I would avoid saying any of those things within ear shot of him, or your likely to be eating your own pancreas after he has kicked it through all your internal organs.

Ohh, and he does give big man love, but he’s very gentle.

P.S. I dont have a blog, so feel free to flame me at that email address, and Ill feel free to delete it all.

53. angelique September 7, 2005 at 9:27 am #

For the sake of it I’ll apologise for calling you a fame-rider, as you are obviously too dumb to work out why I did it, but there you go.

I don’t see the big deal anyway, you must feel it’s true.

Really, stop being so anal, it’s 2005, being called a fame-rider is not so bad, and everyone knows now that GUYS BITCH TOO!

Perfect example here.

There you go.

54. Anonymous September 7, 2005 at 9:39 am #

TonyEnkiduCx, you’re Shaolin Tiger’s bitch then ? Spore welcomes you two as we love faggots and their pink dollars ! : )

55. TonyEnkiduCx (AKA Magic) September 7, 2005 at 9:49 am #

Do you have a problem with gay people? And why are you anonymous?

56. JxT2J September 7, 2005 at 10:00 am #

jz kidding 😛 havin fun

57. Kisuke September 7, 2005 at 10:02 am #

damn. u rule tiger! u d man. damd XX. such a fuckup. FUCK THE FUCKING FUCKER!!!

58. miäö.. September 7, 2005 at 10:10 am #

u put ur pride way too up till u just step who u dont see fit.. such a lamer..

pussy (=^.^=)

59. Anonymous September 7, 2005 at 10:14 am #

Get a grip, mate ! Thought you Poms are used to being called faggots, no ? 🙂

60. miäö.. September 7, 2005 at 10:14 am #

what i see here is even faggots have bigger ball than u.. hiding behind anonymous.. :p

pussy (=^.^=)

61. DumBSHIT September 7, 2005 at 10:17 am #

Sigh..if you really believe in freedom of speech, wtf are u bitching about? Those comments are simply OUR opinions.

This whole mess was caused by YOUR blatant lack of tact. XX lacked SOME. you had ZERO.

You should have considered your “opinion” before YOU posted it up.

62. water_junk September 7, 2005 at 10:18 am #

m-m-m-m-m-m-m-monster kill!

63. KY September 7, 2005 at 10:22 am #

dude’s going for GOD LIKE kill?

64. pritchard September 7, 2005 at 10:25 am #

Dream on asshole!!

65. nucking futs September 7, 2005 at 10:25 am #

66. miäö.. September 7, 2005 at 10:31 am #

yar~yar its freedom of speech.. here is what my opinion to ur comment.. what ST “bitching about” is XX so call opinions are WRONG..

and this whole mess was been brought out by the lovely XX ( hey she pick a fight against the entire country.. and now asking her fanboi to back her up.. wtf )

and i thought ST opinion is GREAT

pussy (=^.^=)

67. TonyEnkiduCx (AKA Magic) September 7, 2005 at 10:36 am #

We eat faggots, allthough that might be more what you had in mind…

*Stepping through a cultural word field”

68. miäö.. September 7, 2005 at 10:37 am #

u guys had way to much DOTA ~liao..

69. Anonymous September 7, 2005 at 10:42 am #

Go play with your pussy, miao !

70. Yen September 7, 2005 at 10:43 am #

Hey there, I don’t think that “guns and bombs win wars, not diplomacy”. There are many people out there who are fighting against daily injustice with strength of perseverance and the spirit of goodwill. Soft power is often associated with weakness, but it ain’t so. Brute force does not necessary means strength.

Anyway, what do I know. Just a piece of my mind.

Cheers, Yen

71. Anonymous September 7, 2005 at 10:53 am #

Faggots eat each other, yes that much I know ! 🙂

72. ShaolinTiger September 7, 2005 at 10:57 am #

I love Malaysia actually, that’s why I was personally offended.

As John mentioned, I do call Malaysia home, as he currently called UK home.

I am welcomed here and I enjoy it here, that’s why I defended my home 😛

73. TonyEnkiduCx (AKA Magic) September 7, 2005 at 11:01 am #

Eat each other out? Either your being incredibly rude, or your thinking of lesbians. Just checking, it is the 00’s after all

74. anonymouspapaya September 7, 2005 at 11:01 am #

malaysians not sticking up for their country? there are many malaysian blogs out there who countered xx’s post; just that they are low profile bloggers.

75. ShaolinTiger September 7, 2005 at 11:02 am #

Actually soft power and persuasion is the real power, but it takes years, even decades to make significant changes.

The difference is when those changes are made, they are permanent and everyone is happy with them.

Force gets results fast, actually using guns and bombs is a last resort, but it gets instant results 🙂

76. Kat September 7, 2005 at 11:03 am #

lol.. this whole thing is hilarious. Can’t believe I have missed all this while I was away.

77. anonymouspapaya September 7, 2005 at 11:07 am #

to shaolinmyass: ah boy, ah boy. in the first place, who are you to say that shaolintiger is rude when yourself is using the word “fuck” 13894728356123 times in a sentence. aiyoyo, vulgar. just vulgar.

wait till your grandma spank you, naughty boy.

78. anonymouspapaya September 7, 2005 at 11:13 am #

*kow tow*

79. ShaolinTiger September 7, 2005 at 11:16 am #

Yeah, life is a vicious circle, catch 22 situation.

These people worshipped me beforehand though, so no big change there 😉

I could have been more objective yes, but honestly, out of nearly 600 comments, there were less than 30 good intelligent comments, so objectively that is a pretty low ratio.

80. ShaolinTiger September 7, 2005 at 11:21 am #

Very satirical, well done.

81. ShaolinTiger September 7, 2005 at 11:23 am #

I’m not bitching about anything, i’m expressing my freedom of speech on my blog.

You seem pretty addicted, go away if you don’t like it 😉

I have plenty of tact, I can just choose not to use it if I so wish.

I did consider my opinion, and it invoked exactly the kind of small-mindedness I imaged.

82. Jon September 7, 2005 at 11:23 am #

I guess we can classify some Singaporeans as homophobic bastards. Not that Malaysians can escape such labels too.

83. Jon September 7, 2005 at 11:26 am #

I think anon needs to increase his vocab dictionary to know what you are talking about. A real idiot that one is.

84. Ghoul September 7, 2005 at 11:32 am #

and to add my name. 🙂

85. suanie September 7, 2005 at 11:40 am #

i waz here

86. Zac September 7, 2005 at 11:41 am #

Well, at least you apologise. Good on ya mate!

87. Terry September 7, 2005 at 11:56 am #

Great directing…you should stop watching too many quentin tarantino movies in ky’s house.

clap clap clap clap…..One guinness (irish juice) on me this friday.

shaolinmyass : how long have you been on planet earth to call this place home ? you’re nothing but a guest in this planet we call earth that’s just a speck of dust in this vast universe. like anyone of us here.

let’s party !

88. Drew September 7, 2005 at 12:10 pm #

As much as I agree with your comments on XX, I find rather that describing how “tough and mean” or even “gentle” ST can be isn’t really something useful in such a post.

If he’s really so great, I’d welcome him to come down to kick my ass. I’d like to see him try. I don’t want others to describe what he does. Actions speak louder than words.

89. Drew September 7, 2005 at 12:11 pm #

And he called you dumb in the process. Talk about picking up 50 bucks on the road to be run over by a truck.

90. ShaolinTiger September 7, 2005 at 12:20 pm #

Why would I drive to Singapore to kick your ass?

Who are you? Do I care?

If you want some, my picture is all over this site, I’m in KL, come find me and we’ll sort it out.

As you clearly stated my friend, actions speak louder than words.

91. jack0 September 7, 2005 at 12:24 pm #

guess i’ll be seeing u guys there this weekend .. :D.. who wants to follow me.. :p

92. miäö.. September 7, 2005 at 12:27 pm #

i dont play with me pussy.. i lick them clean.. can’t say much about yours than.. stinko Xp

93. kimberlycun September 7, 2005 at 12:27 pm #

you could leave a real address for a start. cissy

94. MengZ September 7, 2005 at 12:28 pm #

why cant she juz accept the blog that against her? since she say there is freedom to blog watever shit ppl want?
    bloody bitch i know u had good command in language then wat? u are saint?
    no way…u still a bloody bitch..

95. Drew September 7, 2005 at 12:30 pm #

There’s no reason, I’m just saying that if you are really that “tough”, I’d rather like to see you in action, as opposed to being described.

You can choose if you want to come over or not. It’s entirely your choice, not mine.

And the same question to you, why would I drive to KL to kick your ass?

I don’t care about your pictures. My eyes are far too precious to subject them to such torture.

Have fun raving.

96. James September 7, 2005 at 12:31 pm #

water… cut the water supply… just cut the water supply…

97. miäö.. September 7, 2005 at 12:32 pm #

just when u thought fire from the bush is out someone just light a cige in de close room.. *cough~cough*

98. Drew September 7, 2005 at 12:33 pm #

You could leave a sensible comment like ST did, kid.

99. Drew September 7, 2005 at 12:34 pm #

I’m just stating the facts, whoop dee doo.

100. ShaolinTiger September 7, 2005 at 12:37 pm #

I never claimed to be tough, but described or whatever it doesn’t relaly matter does it.

Let’s leave it at that then, I had enough fisticuffs working the doors of the nighclubs in UK, neither of us care.

I will have plenty of fun no doubt 🙂

101. Drew September 7, 2005 at 12:43 pm #

Well, you never claimed, just that others described you as being so. It wasn’t targetted at you, rather at the person who described it.

Yes, let’s leave it at that. I’ve had enough in Australia too in the past. Maybe when our paths do cross physically will we know.

Let’s all just sit back and relax.

102. BB September 7, 2005 at 1:33 pm #

abt water? read tis….

103. vincent September 7, 2005 at 1:41 pm #

Spiderman didn’t say that la. It was his old Uncle Ben.

104. shaolinmyass September 7, 2005 at 1:57 pm #

yah… fr the way i see it. (ie: the big pic).. the only thing you guys own is a cheap motel room.. all the supposed tiger supporters all in the room sucking each others corks.. and there is also a queue outside.. oh well guess days wat you guys are only good at…

btw shaolin pussy… talk is cheap lah.. dun just come here, live a few yrs and criticise other ppl’s country lah.. try going into politics to put some talk into action!!! i heard your beloved Dr M (who btw once admit malaysians themselves are lazy etcc..) say he is lookin for a foreigner as PM.. maybe you can put urself up.. i’m sure you got a lot of supporters… and more supporters to suck ur cork in ur office when you got the top post ya?? good luck ah!!!

105. miäö.. September 7, 2005 at 1:59 pm #

so em i.. so em i… dah~la lam dum

106. Anonymous September 7, 2005 at 2:00 pm #

yah balls… and stepping esp all over you, miao, feels god damned good…….. mmmmmmmmmm,,,,,

107. Anonymous September 7, 2005 at 2:06 pm #

does names really matter on the internet.. pls lah…. if it really helps you sleep at night.. i can just give you one of the 10000000000 names i know… fucking stupid idiot.. now go lick your mom’s cunt now.. its itching i;m sure.

108. Anonymous September 7, 2005 at 2:09 pm #

get a room already miao.. b4 you die of internal injuries…

109. e September 7, 2005 at 2:15 pm #

TEAM ST! =P

110. Anonymous September 7, 2005 at 2:17 pm #

terry.. suck more of ur idol’s cork okay… the protein medication will make the cloud in ur head go away.. really…

111. earl-ku September 7, 2005 at 4:30 pm #

what the “fook” man!

110 comments in less than 12 hours!

muahahahaha keep the ball rolling man!

112. gelato September 7, 2005 at 5:53 pm #

I personally find ST being gracious enough to apologize and has also taken down that bloody fat arse xiaxue’s pic to let her have some dignity… Strange enough, I never once see this stupid fat arse bitch apologize for any junk which came outta that stinko mouth of hers and… Did she ever take down pictures of those people whom she photoshop and poked fun at? Did she ever spare a thought on other’s dignity when she had fun at the expense of others? I’m sure this is just another old and idiotic stunt of her for going hiatus and of course, her pet aka shuyin has already started to cheers xiaxue to be back stronger in her blog… *yawns* same old stuffs from that whore and her gang of retards!!! Kudos to you ST!!! you the MAN =)

113. Wan Zafran September 7, 2005 at 7:23 pm #

I agree with gelato. Spare no sympathy for the wicked.

114. zbjernak September 7, 2005 at 7:40 pm #

i salute you shaolin tiger!!
    Well done….
    way to go man………

115. spiller September 7, 2005 at 7:55 pm #

Dude, how bout Round 4? Seems like ppl like this kinda stuff than freakin Movie Reviews and boring Open-Source Guru shit.

Besides, u got the free sex, didnt ya? 😉

God save the Tiger.

Mark my name, next time Tiger beer on me ya?

116. xialanxue September 7, 2005 at 8:40 pm #

oh by the way, she asked you to remove the link to my site in the previous entry too right?

Anyway have you heard of lowyat forums? I think it’s a malaysian forum.. I seem to get alot of hits from that site recently.

117. iesnek September 7, 2005 at 8:41 pm #

Where ever in the 7 hells did you hear that Dr. M statement?

Was it while teh tooth fairy was ripping you a new one with your molars?

And as for talk is cheap, I’d say yours is, since you are definitely not using your own tag/nick to post. ..

If you didn’t get what i said, maybe a visual will help

Kirbeh says

118. miäö.. September 7, 2005 at 8:50 pm #

choose not to give name.. ehy..

if name is noting to u than u can start wiping back all ur comment as if its any importent.. without idendity is like a person with out a soul.. noting is importent to u( except marking ppl? i wonder )..

“10000000000 names i know” hah.. u can start naming.. em counting..

“go lick your mom’s cunt” this show how immature u are.. marking ppl mother.. sigh..
    like XX would say
    “If you people want to attack, attack me next time. ”
    .. u dont simply drag ppl in.. u moron.. cmon u dont know how to pick a “right” fight is it.. lol.. lamer

119. miäö.. September 7, 2005 at 8:56 pm #

ah.. dont u hate it when an Anonymous jump on u..

*shoo~ shoo*

go back to where ever cave u craw out from..

(=^.^=) licking paws..

120. miäö.. September 7, 2005 at 9:04 pm #

hah.. i see how immature this conversation turn out to be.. grow up..

121. in September 7, 2005 at 9:37 pm #

guys…. just stand in a row at Johor and also the bridge…… take a piss while yelling at uppity Singaporeans to PISS OFF!

122. xialanxue September 7, 2005 at 10:04 pm #

Please don’t let this be a war between Singaporeans and Malaysians. Few Singaporeans are as racist, as rude, as stupid, as materialistic and as ugly both inside and out as Xiaxue. If you really must, blame the person, not the country. She is the one who single-handedly tried to sour the relationship between us with a post that reflected the emptyness in her head so she should be the one responsible for all the consequences and backlash.

123. Flyz September 7, 2005 at 10:05 pm #

The tiger roars!!

The hiatus thingy is just another publicity stunt lar, give her a month or so and she’s back

124. kaikon September 7, 2005 at 10:09 pm #

I still want to have sex with Wendy. May I? May I?

125. delphinus September 7, 2005 at 10:13 pm #

to people who said that ST foster the animosity between malaysians and singaporeans.. gosh .. are your brains stuck in your assholes or whut? if i am not mistaken it was XX who posted scathing, if not downright racist comments. What XX has done basically show how apathic the people there are. I wont be surprised if there are several XX-likeminded people. It is very sad honestly, when you see singapore (first world country) and yet you have people like XX-mentality( very 3rd world by the way.. )
    oh . .and i am all for freedom of expression and especially when it comes to expressing an idea or opinion on your own blog. But please do bear in mind that blogging without using your brains. .just goes all out to show that ER.. you dont have a Brain to speak of ?!?!? hence the atrocious remark XX?
    And i cant believe people are asking ST to go back to england and all that shit.. gosh .. For a non-malaysian to speak up for malaysian.. thats.. rather . .gratifying!

126. Vad3r September 7, 2005 at 10:16 pm #

Your attention PLEASE !

Vad3r has left the building !!

Thank YOU !!

127. ShaolinTiger September 7, 2005 at 10:22 pm #

Yeah Low Yat is something like Sim Lim in Singapore.

It’s the IT/Telecomms shopping center in Bukit Bintang.

They have a very active forum containing most of the IT savvy Malaysian online community.

128. ShaolinTiger September 7, 2005 at 10:58 pm #

Haha yeah..

But well I write what I write, there will be no round 4, the issue is already dealt with, she’s already been landed with the might tiger uppercut..

I won’t keep pimping the same issue just to get more hits (well I will but 3 times is enough already!)

129. Karen September 7, 2005 at 11:09 pm #

This is the most ridiculous lblog “war” i’ve ever seen. You are the most ungentlemanly man i’ve ever met…

130. Your Mother September 7, 2005 at 11:09 pm #

Yes I despise eurotrash and ignorant fools. Yes I have pride for my country. Go learn how to read and THINK before you speak or write, miao. Ignorant idot.

131. ShaolinTiger September 7, 2005 at 11:41 pm #

Actually I meant Spiderman the movie, rather than the actual person 😉 I know it was Uncle Ben.

132. Goliath September 7, 2005 at 11:55 pm #

How I so wish I could take XX and put her in KL and let you guys have the fun.

To delphinus, Singapore isn’t really a 1st world country. Singapore is a develope country that is charging everyone there 1st world prices. And yes, most of the people in Singapore are WORST than 3rd world country.

133. MissM September 8, 2005 at 12:06 am #

Since when is grammer an inborn skill for people with “white” skin? That’s ridiculous. A 14 year old Australian girl I knew spelled “cat” with a “k” in all seriousness!

Your insulters are, indeed, extremely boring.

How about this – “your armpits are probably infested with the lice of a million arabian camels and your brain is equivalent to the smallest one of the lot”

nyah nyah.

134. ally September 8, 2005 at 12:25 am #

bravo 🙂

135. anonymous September 8, 2005 at 12:58 am #

i do agree sporean do write very good engrish but have u heard them speak!!??? gawd!!!! mebbe the spell check everytime…..SALUTE to ST!! the reason some of us dint comment on anything cuz we have ST and minishorts and others whoalready say it all….. and also i lazy to involve in this little war…

but i do agree not ALL sporean are like xx…..mebbe those super kiasu whom never come out of their little shell…. the one who are open-minded are mostly who travel and study overseas (not all but majority) but i do have few sporean frens who hates XX……hahahaha

136. ShaoinTigerlickmyass September 8, 2005 at 1:23 am #

KL still SUCK

137. Oh No September 8, 2005 at 1:27 am #

Malaysians could probably stand at Johor border and spit at Singapore and sink the country. -.-

138. James September 8, 2005 at 1:37 am #

forget water… xx can drown in my spit…

139. wolfx September 8, 2005 at 1:51 am #

ST haters don’t sound very intelligent do they, with their petty insults and less than intelligent comments? No wonder XX wonders where her “charming and intelligent” readers went to. I won’t say they’re all from Singapore…just to spell it out to those who are too stupid to understand that i’m not attacking Singapore but these ppl here who make stupid comments…

This shows what kind of people XX readers are generally…..

Have a good day.

140. wolfx September 8, 2005 at 1:54 am #

If gentlemanliness means giving in to a pretencious bitch flaming a whole city…..then I hope you reconsider, butch.

141. xialanxue September 8, 2005 at 1:55 am #

Let me repeat myself again.

142. delphinus September 8, 2005 at 1:55 am #

to goliath : point taken 😀 thanks.

to karen: gosh .. how “yawn… ” inducing.. dont you have anything else better to say ? If what shaolin did.. (speaking the truth.. clarifying all that murkiness that XX created .. ) is ungentlemanly.. then by jove.. how about What XX has done ? Isnt taht UNLADYLIKE ? and UTTERLy despicable ? please karen.. think before i categorise you as one of the XX-clan = no brains.

143. delphinus September 8, 2005 at 2:01 am #

hehe xialanxue .. this is a personal attack on XX .. not singapore.

it just annoys me that people like XX are so f**kinly downright racist .. i take whatever she wrote as a racial slur..
    also i am amazed that despite flaunting her “richness” (or rather her so called purchasing power. “D) the same richness or wealth cant be applied to her intelligence..
    ooops.. i forgot. .she has no brains to begin with . how can she possess any sign of intelligence?? ahahahah.

144. http://www.insanepoly.com/weblog/images/champ.jpg

fucking deleted my comment. let me repost again. u fucking self proclaimed winner britrash. fuck off back to ur boring britain, swine!

145. Drew September 8, 2005 at 2:11 am #

No offence, but it seems like the majority of people who comment here are actually in the mindset of “attack Singapore” and not “attack XX”. That’s what xialanxue is referring to if I’m not mistaken…

146. britrash hater (not all brits are trash, only you!!!!) September 8, 2005 at 2:12 am #

“So I’d say, I can make a pretty fair judgement on any country or city from my previous experiences.”

fair my ass britrash! u can only be consultant of cocksucking and photo-editings for underground adult sites. BRITRASH!!!!!! i bet ur living in msia cos u got banish from your own country!

147. wolfx September 8, 2005 at 2:32 am #

Heh..another ST hater baring his less-than-non-existent manhood with an obvious superiority complex over huge angmoh phalluses.

😛 😛 😛

148. ShaolinTiger September 8, 2005 at 2:33 am #

If you had any balls and a brain you might actually go and register http://www.hatebrits.com/ and write something interesting and really insulting instead of posting dumbass comments here

149. anonymouspapaya September 8, 2005 at 4:00 am #

shaolinmyass: get your facts right. dr. m never said that malaysians were lazy. yes, he did mention that to a particular sect of people. still, what is wrong with the prime minister correcting his rakyat? isn’t his purpose for the betterment of the country?

150. miäö September 8, 2005 at 4:12 am #

i have no grudge for any country but have everything against u & whom ever that have narrow mind set.. like yours.. and no.. ur pride is not off ur country but off yours.. you who need to read properly.. i’ve pointed this to u ” u put ur pride.. ” it is your pride thats in question..
    btw.. this is not going against singapore its against the so call lovely XX.. and look at ur reply u bring up ur country pride like its above everything.. thats not the way a citizen that are proud of there country thats just plain u(show off)..
    oh btw ur are such a racism.. u realise that dont u..

(=^.^=) *lick paw*

151. Yen September 8, 2005 at 4:13 am #

Hiya, we sure live in an instantaneous world, aren’t we? 🙂

I’m sure the question of soft vs hard has been around for centuries, but I guess I’m an optimist, or at least trying to be one. I’m a firm believer that humanism is capable of behaving much more than to jsut adhere to the law of the jungle.

Gandhi and Martin Luther King Jr are among those few who have showed the way using the spirit of perseverance and non-violence. I am sure there are many more people like that who have been inspired and are working behind the scenes today, who have also evaluated on wether is it really worth the wait? I hope it is, for good things do not always come easily, don’t they? 🙂

alrighty. Nice blog here…

152. miäö September 8, 2005 at 4:21 am #

oh do mind my poor english/grammar.. but this got nothing to do with it.. rite?.. u dont have to own a PHD or master to see the right from wrong do we?…

153. jamiex September 8, 2005 at 5:06 am #

ST u won.. fair n square.. Shaolin tiger boleh!

154. gelato September 8, 2005 at 5:49 am #

Cheerios!! To be brutally honest, I doubts these people who defended xiaxue will still stick up to her if they were the ones being make into a laughing stock by her… *wondering* =P

155. Anonymous September 8, 2005 at 6:33 am #

yah man.. judging by the number of comments from malaysia supporters and singapore supporters.. i’m damn sure ST and malaysia won!!! you guys rock!!

ohhh ohhh… now i know y singapore’s economic status is better!! coz most singaporeans went back to work long time ago…

anyway at the rate you all are going i’m sure malaysia can be the silicon valley for bloggers and blog supporters who have so much time in their hands… gd luck and may god bless malaysia.. truely asia??

156. yeah i will have your puny 1inch after-erect cock stuck in your mum’s cibai’s photo there, dumbass self proclaim winner britrash! no KL dun suck, msia does suck too. its great. only britrash tats U living there SUCKS! suck cock n suck thumb!

157. Annoyloumous September 8, 2005 at 11:18 am #

Why is it that these buncha XX readers who happen to be singaporeans keep thinking this is a Msia vs Sg issue?

I think so many ppl already mention here that its not but they still think it is. New Water really messed up their brain cells? Or they all have superiority complexes?

158. elizabeth September 8, 2005 at 11:59 am #

Hi, this is my first time here. Must say that I enjoy reading your posts much more than I do XX’s or those belonging some other “celebrity” bloggers. Balanced and mature opinions. Witty retorts too.
    However, would like to know why you do not like Singapore.
    Will be back for more interesting reads!

159. Wan Zafran September 8, 2005 at 12:09 pm #

“Tiger Uppercut!” – Sagat, Street Fighter

“Finish Her!” *you do some random Fatality* “Wahahahaahahahaha” – the Voice, Mortal Kombat

160. Wan Zafran September 8, 2005 at 12:11 pm #

How true. People laugh at her people-degrading jokes, but if they themselves were the butt of her jokes, I believe that they wouldn’t be siding with XiaXue.

And Xiaxue the coward, now cowers behind her materialistic ideals, has left her blog temporarily and has gone for a new caption.

Silly girl.

161. Lowzeewee September 8, 2005 at 12:43 pm #

Even my Finnish friend says XX is childish. She indeed is and it is already showing in her inability to cope with and handle all the “celebrity” stress that is now being heaped on her after her posts are getting more and more meaningless. As of now, it seems as though she is being forced to keep her blog active for the sake of her sponsors. It has gone from good-interesting to rude-boring-monotonous-childish.

162. Lowzeewee September 8, 2005 at 12:46 pm #

Email me for more details.

163. Lowzeewee September 8, 2005 at 12:48 pm #

164. Yuen Li September 8, 2005 at 2:18 pm #

Yuen Li waz here

Better late than never, right? 😉

165. daren September 8, 2005 at 9:32 pm #

you rock man!!

166. :) September 8, 2005 at 9:32 pm #

To the silly person(s) who mentioned something about being white means that you got to have good proper english structuring or grammar, does that mean that a chinese got to extremely good in mandarin? And if a chinese is not good with his mandarin, he is not a Chinese?

If so, wouldn’t Singaporeans’ grasp of mandarin be excellent?

If you wish to counter that Singaporeans take Mandarin as a 2nd language and not a first language, then why are most Singaporeans’ English not as strong as what you would expect it to be? I met some Singaporeans with excellent writing and conversational skills in English, but that’s really not many.

Most of the people I have encountered seem to have relatively poor foundation of English. So what does that make them? A non entity?

167. stupe September 8, 2005 at 9:43 pm #

I’ve also noticed that Singaporean drivers on malaysian highway tend to flash like 1km away to warn cars up front that they are coming.

don’t they know common courtesy?

or how about switching ON their hazard lights while parking? don’t they kow that hazard lights are used, while, errr…hazard?

Malaysians are guilty of that too, whenever it rained heavily…

168. Your Mother September 9, 2005 at 12:28 am #

What’s wrong with being proud of my country? I’m not the one slandering Singapore, Malaysia or XX. I am just defending Singapore against ignorant idots like you and eurotrash. Racism is an issue that can go on forever, so I’m not touching it. Yes you don’t need a PHD to know right from wrong but you need something call ‘moral ethics’. Two wrongs don’t make a right. What Eurotrash has done is wrong. Simple. Full Stop.

169. Wan Zafran September 9, 2005 at 4:39 am #

I meant to post this some time back, but I couldn’t access your site, for some reason. Anyway, here it is:

Go, Go ShaolinTiger! Raaaawr.

That cumshot photo of Xiaxue, as well as your rebuttals against Xiaxue’s derogatory statements, were brilliant, ShaolinTiger!

And yes, Xiaxue was overtly passionate in insulting Malaysia, but to add salt to the injury, she also insulted every person who made a mistake in her eyes, by making either racial or faith-based remarks. Sweeping generalizations such as those are a no-no in multi-cultural, multi-racial Malaysia, Miss Xiaxue.

ShaolinTiger, I do applaud your efforts to, in a way, defend Malaysia from this childish, egotistical Singaporean citizen, ShaolinTiger. I would have conferred you a medal of honor and a citizenship… that is, if I had the resources to do so.

I’ll be a fervent reader of your blog from now on, it seems ^_^

170. simsek September 9, 2005 at 5:08 am #

Thanks brother . I think she wanted to be that way . I think this is the was she understand. I hope this makes her think a bit ( or alot) I am also not malaysian , I am from turkey but I live in kl . I also send her a email regarding kl write . People shouldnt be putdown others people countrys like this . Even if we dont like I dont think this is the way to write it . This is our world and we all connect to eachothers some how .
    Thanks alot , keep the world in peace and respect others .

171. Anonymous September 9, 2005 at 6:19 am #

Two Words:

172. Anonymous September 9, 2005 at 6:24 am #

The ugly singaporean:
    Check this out:

1. In A McKitty Frenzy

2. Are Singaporeans Arrogant Overseas?

3. “Arrogant” S’poreans should be more humble

173. kelly September 10, 2005 at 8:50 am #

i think ur post rox! XX is juz an airhead who thinks she is great. peronally i cannot stand all the fakeness around her and the rude comments she makes which she does not like people to comment on. All she wants is to hear that she is right. glad u and some others have the time and good command of language to counter her.. cheers

174. kelly September 10, 2005 at 8:52 am #

quote from her site, “Try having people insulting you every single day, and tell me how long you can last? ”
    — so she does not like insults thrown at her, but think its perfectly alright to insult others..

175. anon September 10, 2005 at 8:54 am #

if u did and even if she allows u, she might blog about how bad it is. and then splash pictures of u all over her blog… do re-consider

176. Both are Childish Animals September 10, 2005 at 9:03 pm #

have a KL friend who has been to Singapore once, said Singapore is a small country and everyone probably know each other, taxi can only take passengers only when the seats are full, even said the place is so small, singaporeans must be familiar with every road and street.

I have a Singaporen friend who has only been to Australia once, said Australian only wear monotone colours, like black, grey or white.

I just want to say, it is ridiculous for people judging a country only based on their own experience and not doing any research about the country. Why can’t people learn from each other and bring out the good points, whereas improve the bad ones.

Both XX & ST are just stirring up the heat to increase their popularity.

Please spend more time doing more constructive work then ranting about people, country, racism or whatsoever.

177. GhOsT September 13, 2005 at 10:29 am #

She is back…….. like nothing has happened!

178. Moonss September 14, 2005 at 11:35 pm #

GO ST. m8 u pwn. though u never looked me up even though you’re in KL lol.

179. Just me September 19, 2005 at 2:21 am #

my opinion, what she wrote on her blog is rude and offensive. As a Singaporean, I am rather embarrass of what she wrote, more so if she is the “mouth piece” Singapore. Though it is just a blog, it is of no excuse. Worst still, she as an “educated” person she doesn’t even bother to apologise. If she continue what she wrote, there no reason to charge the 3 bloggers.

Yes, I’m a Singaporean but it doesn’t mean that I felt great of what that she (child) wrote.

180. :O January 27, 2006 at 2:15 am #

do u create by yourself your own statistic…??
    Im looking for anti-virus here..
    before I saw them …

where are they???

181. Skyler May 21, 2006 at 10:25 pm #

Ya know, despite how much you seem to hate Xiaxue you sure rant a lot like her.

182. bodicea June 17, 2006 at 11:29 pm #

just lawls. really.

cheers, mate. it was nice knowing you last night.

and i’ve no idea why am i comment this bit since that we’re chatting on MSN anyway.

sorry, for this half-arsed comment. promise to write a thesis for the next big scandalous issue.

183. May October 26, 2010 at 7:43 pm #

Hi Shaolin Tiger,

Your Happy Birthday Shaolintiger.com entry lead me to this entry. My regards for you plummeted after reading the diatribe on Xiaxue. I often thought of you as a level headed guy as compared to your rather “angsty” partner Kimberlycun. I had never expected a person like you to take potshots at someone like Xiaxue. In fact, I felt rather sorry for her after reading her 1st comment left on this matter.

Despite this, based on your current content, I’ll still be visiting your blog, I mostly read your movie reviews and home reno progress at Kimberlycun. Kudos to your current form and substance.

184. ShaolinTiger October 27, 2010 at 4:25 pm #

May: Well this was a long time ago, times have changed 🙂