Xia Xue vs ShaolinTiger – ROUND 2

UPDATE – Please also read :

Xia Xue vs ShaolinTiger Round 3 – In Reply to the Comments

Xia Xue vs ShaolinTiger

Or is that Malaysia vs Singapore?

Or is that Singapore vs UK?

Well it looks like the show is on, do I get in the Guiness Book of Records for the most (dumb) comments on a single post?

I got Xia Xued

I got Xia Xued…I woke up and saw this:

People Online!

I was like OMFG what happened, xx must have linked to me..

No shit, she did, mostly Singaporeans too..

Calling for Support?

I thought it was pretty pathetic of her to call for support though, most the comments in her post about KL were against her, doesn’t that tell you something, a lot were from your own ‘supporters’ or blodgers or whatever mediawhore name you have come up with.

I still don’t find I wrote anything wrong in my KL post. All I did was to blog out my true experiences in KL. Can’t I not like a city without turning the whole city against me?

Ok well, back on point, allow me to address some of the things XX said and some of the things said in the comments. As most of the comments are in the same vein, I can answer them en masse, the most efficient method.

First of all, in the original post Xia Xue said (This is a direct quote from her post).

I LAUGH AT ARAB WOMEN. Cannot meh? They do look funny what. If I look funny to you you can laugh at me too, I don’t give a shit. And besides, they ain’t reading this, so who cares.

I’m poking fun at her, like she pokes fun at others, she stated clearly she didn’t care, so what’s the big deal?

I photoshopped one of her pictures, nothing special right? She had photoshopped plenty of unsuspecting victims, I’m sure she didn’t ask their permission.

It’s not like I did something like this:

Pic removed, give the girl some dignity..

Source: Hardwarezone “Eat-Drink-Man-Woman” Forums

The Incest Issue

You must be pretty dumb if you really think what I said was meant to be taken seriously, for one the majority of people in Singapore are of Chinese descent, this means they can’t marry someone with the same surname as themselves according to Chinese culture, so incest is ruled out pretty quickly right?

It was an overboard statement meant aimed at HER overboard statements and generalisation (see below), yes I just did it with more style, I am a seasoned troll. If you didn’t believe there was some truth in it, you wouldn’t be so offended by it. It just shows the mindset and viewpoint of Singaporeans when they reply in the manner they did in my previous post.

What was wrong with what Xia Xue said?

Well obviously a lot of people disagree…I would say the ‘wrong’ parts were:

It sucked because of the bloody KL-ians are a bunch of rude, uncivilised, ti ko (for men) and worst of all, DISHONEST people

Yeah this is fair and nice, and not a generalisation at all.

After we alighted we still didn’t know where the damned street is, so we asked people. This Malay fucker just stared at me (in a rude manner) when I asked him politely!

A little racist no?

Welcome to Petaling Street, where if you ain’t cheated, you didn’t come here yet.

Sweeping statement, wear a tourist sign on your head, you’ll get conned πŸ™‚

Well, I wasn’t protected by our local police, and I have no idea how full of justice Malaysians are (I suspect not at all).

Go ahead and say it out loud, Malaysians are corrupt and blah blah..

As if the molesters are not enough, the vendors are mostly, like 90%, male. They are either young bengs, or bangalas. I don’t know if they are really bangalas but they look like they are.

Calling people Bangalas? (Btw it is Banglas) I may aswell call you a Chink? Racists terms are bad hmmkay.

Notice how we didn’t buy any clothes? KL’s fashion sucks leh

Another sweeping generalisation, how many places did you go to? Oh yeah just a few, and KL fashion sucks?

In a while we saw our pretty, neat streets, so brightly lit by our clean, working lamps…

Changi airport… So clean, so developed, so thoroughly lovely.

Please more disparaging remarks about how Singapore is superior to Malaysia, let’s compare your 30 year old Changi to KLIA please..

But at least I am back home. Home, where the toilets’ flushes works, our cabbies are honest, our men are not (so openly) lecherous, our roads are not jammed everyday, our bus and MRT brings us everywhere smoothly, our sale staff are generally polite, our food is clean, there is internet access, no stepping on chewing gum, our water can be drunk from the tap, and our govt, although highly controlling… ARE DOING THEIR JOB instead of getting sodomized.

So saying that the Malaysian government suck because they are busy getting sodomised? That’s not offensive no?

Now I’m sorry Xia Xue, but to me you are pretty much a spokesperson for Singapore, yes it’s ‘just’ a blog, but you do have a large readership and International appeal (apparently), so shouldn’t you be a little responsible when posting your opinions?

Yes what you posted my have been true for your experience, but you can voice some things with a little tact and diplomacy, you should be intelligent enough to know that there is already tension between the countries, making such disparaging remarks just serves to inflame the situation.

I would say most the people that came here to defend you didn’t even read your post properly, nor mine, they are making baseless insults in a true fanboi style.

And BTW XX, fanboi is not a gender dependant term, it means any person or whatever hopelessly devoted to something beyond logical reason.

It’s funny aswell the Malaysians that posted on the XX topic about KL posted good advice, and were generally polite, some were insulting, but they were (rightfully) pissed.

The Singaporeans who come here just retort to childish name calling and ignorant statements about Malaysia (most showing pure stupidity, and many showing they haven’t even read the 2 posts in question).

I also noted that although I got a huge influx of traffic and comments, many were anti-xia-xue and not pro, not many actually defended her post, they just ranted about the fact I called them incestuous, duh, get a grip yeah, if you have nothing to hide why keep going on about it?

Argh so many more things I want to say, the net was down all morning and I have to go to some seminar now, and I haven’t had lunch yet (poor me).

Many of the follow-up posts I saw on this topic were supporting me and not xia xue, actually all but 1-2 like this one with a photoshop of me (no it doesn’t offend me at all)..

Retarded Eurotrash

I find this whole thing laugable to say the least, but I’m enjoying it, haven’t had a good dose of napalm in the morning since the days of Usenet.

Singapore had good points and bad points.

Malaysia has good points and bad points.

It’s not fair to compare the two, I may aswell compare UK and Singapore.

Anyway this post is already too long, I’ll address the comments in my next post.

UPDATE – Please also read :

Xia Xue vs ShaolinTiger Round 3 – In Reply to the Comments

, , , ,

215 Responses to Xia Xue vs ShaolinTiger – ROUND 2

1. Inevitable September 5, 2005 at 12:54 am #

I am first and have no life

2. Mei September 5, 2005 at 12:58 am #

My gripe with the pink lady is this: as ambassador of your country – online or offline – I expect more tact and diplomacy in addressing another country’s flaws, especially only after you have spent a couple of days in the place (bear in mind, a couple of days doesn’t make you an expert).

Even a foreign minister has more brains than to go throwing insults about other countries. At higher levels, XX has seem to forgotten that remarks like hers could illicit bans, embargoes and perhaps even war. Thank gawd she just represents the Singapore blogsphere.

She needs to be more open-minded and think “One man’s meat is another man’s poison” and part and puzzle of a country’s charms lies in its faults as well.

People who have travelled far and wide have come to accept the fact that every country has its goods and bads. If you choose to see it from just one perspective, you are better off staying at home just like a katak under its tempurung. (frog under its coconut shell – means sheltered, ignorant and narrow-minded).

Hm…I should blog about this. :p

3. Inevitable September 5, 2005 at 1:01 am #

Anyway, good post ST …
    Look here XX if you are reading this, ffs, please read though what you have written and substitute KL or Malaysia with Singapore, and then you will truly know how we feel.
    Malaysia and Singapore never really have a good relationship but we are working to build a better tie but thanks to you XLanX, the tie just turn sour… unless of course, you apologize but then I figured a spoilt bitch like you is just too ignorant to do so

4. minishorts September 5, 2005 at 1:03 am #

aiyah its PMS lah…

i dunno about you though, ST… maybe it’s called ‘PATRIOTISM!!’

5. kimberlycun September 5, 2005 at 1:06 am #

well said! eye for an eye makes the whole world blind, but in this case, you’ve stopped her feeble fist and gave her a black eye. i still wanna give u free sex whey

6. Justyboy September 5, 2005 at 1:10 am #

ST u RocK Big Time !!!
    When are you going to Use “Snake”
    technique???…I think ur Tiger techique is Good enough….ST Boleh!!!

7. Sharizal Sharaani September 5, 2005 at 1:16 am #

damn this is hilarious.. but go shaolin tiger!!!!

8. myhorng September 5, 2005 at 1:18 am #

ST, the photoshopped pic is the pwn.cool.
    you are rite, all country have good points and bad points. If Sg is that good, y not she voted as the best country to live in? WHY??

9. sha September 5, 2005 at 1:25 am #

after kutuk-ing m’sia, she turns around and says its a joke.

she’s the goddamned joke. lost an avid reader. arf arf.

10. Eyeris September 5, 2005 at 1:27 am #

RYU vs Chunli? what happened to KEN? KEN is the ang-moh! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

11. sha September 5, 2005 at 1:27 am #

eh sorry. she didnt say it was a joke but she told us to lighten up. heh. oh well.

i still say she’s a joke. a bad one. with an awful punch line. and and and.

12. Zac September 5, 2005 at 1:35 am #

Mate, you can read my reply at your other entry, I’m not going to repeat on most.

Anyhow, you called us incestuous and expect us to get a grip? Well, we kept going on because we are trying to hit some sense into your numbskill.

If you got pissed because XX wasn’t tact and diplomat in her entry, why are you stooping to her level and doing the same thing?

13. Zac September 5, 2005 at 1:36 am #

14. Anonymous September 5, 2005 at 1:46 am #

You’re a pathatic piece of racist shit !

15. Juan September 5, 2005 at 1:48 am #

Fucking good post

16. __earth September 5, 2005 at 1:56 am #

oh man, this is funny shit. If the UK gonna back Malaysia up, I don’t mind going to war with Singapore. Or maybe just xia xue

17. suanie September 5, 2005 at 2:10 am #

I don’t have proof because I wasn’t bothered to copy her original original post, but I read her KL post a few times thoroughly and when I read it now, seems that she took off some lines. Maybe that’s why a lot of ppl can’t understand why those ppl who read her original original post got v. worked up.

As I said, no solid proof. Just based on my memory of some words that are not there now.

18. Jessie September 5, 2005 at 2:11 am #

I assume that SOME of your readers don’t know how to read and understand you posts. Because they call you racist instead of Xia Xue. Blind peeps I see. Go and back her up lar. She’s begging for supporter now after she did something stupid. Go and support her lar. Pathetic.

19. Drew September 5, 2005 at 2:11 am #

Kinda ironic how you are doing the same as XX after so-called “insulting” a general group of people, and in this case, calling Singaporeans incestuous; to say that it’s just a light-hearted joke and everyone should just take it which a pinch of salt.
    Well, if we are expected to do so, then I don’t see why you should still be lashing out at XX, or even any others in particular.

At least apologise for making an unsupported statement which is an insult even if you meant it as a joke, not telling people to “get a grip”. Yeah, we definitely will – on your neck.

Practice what you preach.

20. Anonymous September 5, 2005 at 2:17 am #

The photoshopped pics are from the Hardwarezone “Eat-Drink-Man-Woman” Forums. They’re NOT FROM XIALANXUE!!!

Please give credit to US and not to that idiot who used our pictures without our permission and claimed credit for himself!

21. Zac September 5, 2005 at 2:25 am #

Now, what are we suppose to understand? That we are incestuous? Good grief….what an insult!

And after all, a joke?

And stop assuming everyone is backing her up. You STFU.

22. Zac September 5, 2005 at 2:27 am #

Right. Good on ya!

23. mooiness September 5, 2005 at 2:29 am #

Dude, you DA BOMB! I’ve mentioned this on my post as well – some of her points are valid but there were a lot of unneccesarily flame bait in her post. One of them being this paraphase: slap a Malay with a pig.

And those XX-fanbois (heh) calling ST a racist – please hor, only you got offended loh. Nabei.

24. Zac September 5, 2005 at 2:34 am #

25. james September 5, 2005 at 2:45 am #

Dude, admit it. This is some kind of reverse psychology. You’re just trying to get into her pants, aren’t you? HEhhhehh…

26. fbg September 5, 2005 at 2:46 am #

we dont want anything to happen..but i think xiaxue should keep her comments to herself as they can be very rude sometimes.
    p.s im a singaporean.

27. Zac September 5, 2005 at 2:46 am #

Excuse me, why are you asking me?

Go and ask Xiaxue! DUH!

If you are not happy that she wrote that, go and confront her?

28. fgb September 5, 2005 at 2:47 am #

war and racist stuff are bad.. lets just quit it

29. sarah September 5, 2005 at 2:47 am #

really well said. i mean, if she can give out criticism, she should bloody well learn how to accept some as well, and realize that some of her words are highly offensive and not just brand readers as lacking a sense of humor. pls lah, sheesh.

30. Zac September 5, 2005 at 2:48 am #

Oi, you scared ah?

Why should you be when you done nothing wrong?

31. god September 5, 2005 at 2:50 am #

yeah, a good good post indeed.

i have this feeling XX is perfect for one guy…i just felt they were made in heaven.. do you guys feel the same feelings i had ?

anyway. XX removed some of her lines ? cover up ? dumb blonde. one thing i wanna voice out is that, he call Petaling street people ah bengs. how the fuck she know ? takes one to know one….maybe her blonde hair and ugly socks ? praying to world ugliest looking shoes (heels ?)

i also malas to layan..

32. Y1 September 5, 2005 at 2:51 am #

good proxy mate

33. Sashi September 5, 2005 at 2:52 am #

Heheheh… love this post! This white man kicks ass! πŸ˜€

34. michaelooi September 5, 2005 at 2:54 am #

Woo hoo ! I’m gonna buy you a jug of beer just for this post. Rock on bebeh !

35. kaikon September 5, 2005 at 3:05 am #

I would still have sex with her though.

36. nicktay September 5, 2005 at 3:08 am #

Dude! I support you all the way. Thanks for being our valliant voice of truth! Dude, you rock πŸ™‚

37. Rita September 5, 2005 at 3:08 am #

So Funny ..the best n funny pic i seen sofar…much better than kenny sia pic of marrying XX.
    So So funny

38. semlook September 5, 2005 at 3:10 am #

Wah you very painful hor? Want some panadol?

39. semlook September 5, 2005 at 3:14 am #

People shame lar

40. semlook September 5, 2005 at 3:15 am #

your pea brain overheated?

41. semlook September 5, 2005 at 3:20 am #

Eh? Got ppl ask u meh? Or u sendiri perasan?

42. semlook September 5, 2005 at 3:22 am #

Wear condom. Dun get sipilis, k? πŸ˜‰

43. Kyvra September 5, 2005 at 3:23 am #

“you are pretty much a spokesperson for Singapore”

No, god, no!!! Not her! Anything but her as the spokesperson. Maybe something else? Some cute animal, like Orang Utan?

44. ShaolinTiger September 5, 2005 at 3:33 am #

Yeah, dunno just fancied using Ryu more, was gonna go for Guile first, but no nice pictures..

Akira is my favourite, but I don’t think I’m quite that evil πŸ˜€

45. Zac September 5, 2005 at 3:35 am #

“All you XX-apologisers, Msians AND Sporeans alike – please tell me how that is justified?”

I’m a Singaporean. Need I say more?

46. Kyels September 5, 2005 at 3:36 am #

The photos are awesome man. Especially Ryu and Chun Li. Haha.

She shouldn’t have criticised Malaysia so badly and now she’s getting it back. Too bad. Karma!

47. ShaolinTiger September 5, 2005 at 3:37 am #

Hi, I found the forum, but I can’t find the post with these links, if you give me the link I’ll edit the post and give the correct credit.

48. Zac September 5, 2005 at 3:38 am #

STFU if you don’t know what’s going on.

49. Zac September 5, 2005 at 3:42 am #

There is exactly such a person like you spoiling Malaysia’s image.

People are talking with sense…not crap like yours.

You’re not worth to talk to me. Bugger off.

50. Zac September 5, 2005 at 3:45 am #

Geez….Look at entry below.

51. iesnek September 5, 2005 at 3:45 am #

Eh.. i also got notice before la.

52. Marc September 5, 2005 at 3:48 am #

Let me do the UK Singapore comparison for you.

1.We don’t do paki-bashing in spore, neither do we do Brit-bashing either, no matter how annoying they may be.

2. We also don’t have happy slapping here, but apparently its quite the fad in UK.

3. Our police usually just arrest people, we don’t shoot unarmed brazilian civilian in broad daylight and try to weasel out of it later.

4. Our guys would chose Diana over Camila any time of the day but I guess Brits got different taste.

5. During football matches we just cheer and support our teams. We don’t enjoy bashing each other brains out like apes. Actually apes don’t do it either. Only low level lifeforms seems to enjoy such activities.

6 We don’t have royalty here, but if we did, you bet they won’t be wearing Nazi uniforms to parties either.

7 Our men don’t wear skirts and calling it a kilt is just a euphemism for skirt.

Gee, I guess compared to the Brits, we seem like a weird bunch, well better to be weird then be a paki-bashing, happy slapping, kilt wearing, beer drinking soccer holigan brit.

53. ShaolinTiger September 5, 2005 at 4:04 am #

BTW nice photoshopped pics of me πŸ˜›

If your comment function worked I would have commented..

Your comments just show your ignorance, but then that’s expected πŸ™‚

1. There are racists everywhere in the world including Singapore

2. You don’t innovate anything, stupid/dangerous or not.

3. Yeah that’s fucked.

4. So now you are into necrophilia? Interesting.

5. You call Geylang vs Tampines football? That’s stretching the boundaries a bit. Plus hooliganism is prevalent all around the world where there is proper football, not just UK.

6. That was dumb too, but they are an inbred family what do expect?

7. Kilts are from the scottish, I am not going to defend them πŸ˜›

I could give a big list of why Singapore sucks, but then I’d just be like you πŸ˜›

54. carrot_milk September 5, 2005 at 4:08 am #

Dude, my jaw actually dropped when I saw there were 520 comments on that previous post… Anywayz, leave trollers be and let bitches rant… Beautiful blog, bro and beautiful posts… Adios…

55. seth.frostheart September 5, 2005 at 4:19 am #

*laughs* ST my man, good post.. again πŸ˜€

okay okay.. i think people from both sides should just cool down… things were blown out of poportion because of a few rather stupid choiced word from XX, don’t you think?

she is after all, in a way representing singapore, wether you sporeans like it or not… and she fucked up big time, period…

56. vincent September 5, 2005 at 4:22 am #

yeah she changed a lot of stuffs….the most distinct one was about the arabian people.

57. Marc September 5, 2005 at 4:52 am #

Believe me I am so happy you are not like me and neither am I like you.

Sure racism exist everywhere, but than again singaporeans don’t go around wearing it on their sleeves. Have you ever had a singaporean spit on where you’re standing and then tells you to go home, white man. Until you have, don’t be coming here telling me about racism because you haven’t faced the least of it. Have you ever have to run for your life because a group of yobs were chasing you down because they just don’t like asians. Tell me about it when you have singaporeans chasing after you for your life. Yeah, sure I am ignorant. Ignorant enough to not tar all white men as racists just because I’ve faced some who are.

I am not into necorphilia, but if I were married to someone that looks like Diana, believe me I would not be cheating on her with someone that looks like Camila. Hey who knows, maybe you brits like that type of wrinkly women, there’s no accounting for taste.

As for Geylang vs Tampines, well I know its no premiere league, but still it represents a dream for those with aims to pursue a career in professional soccer. Look the guys over here- even Malaysia don’t have a lot of choices. For them S-League or the Malaysia league, its all they have. It may not be Champions League, but at least for awhile they get to live that dream. What you say is cruel to all players playing in singapore or malaysia. Can you say what you’re doing is the best in the world, what if someone comes in one day to belittle what you’re doing just because its not world famous or best in the world? FYI they don’t have soccer violence in Japan or Korea either and those two countries qualified for the last world cup. Who’s the ignorant one?

Hey who better than I to know there’s lots of problems with singapore. I don’t come here claiming singapore to be the best in the world when infact there’s lots of areas we can improve. I also don’t like to boast about what a cool country we have when I know we don’t. But neither do I bash other countries even if I am joking. You may be joking or you maybe not, but what you’ve said about us is unfair and insulting. Maybe that’s part of your culture, but I’d like to think respect is a univeral human value even though most of the comments here don’t seem to reflect that.

You don’t like what xx writes, then go after her, she doesn’t represent us. Let me repeat again XX is a bimbotic moron. She’s got her lunatic fringe supporters, but she does not, does not even represent one percent of singapore. She represents brainless, ugly stumpy overly made-up girls and that’s about it.

Malaysia, singapore, we have ties that goes beyond being neighbours, letting someone like xx bring out all the ugliness is just stupid.

A couple of thousand years ago, Homer wrote an epic poem called The Illiad about the war between the Greeks and Trojans over Helen- supposedly the most beautiful woman in the world at that time. A few thousand years from now, I wonder if people will look back at this episode and wonder if Homer Simpson wrote an epic comedy about war on the blogosphere between singaporeans and malaysians over Xiaxue- supposedly the most beautifully photoshopped woman on the singapore blogosphere and call it The Idiot. Xiaxue must be beside herself with glee over people sluggin it out on the internet over her. Men don’t generally fight over this kind of women. So why are we starting now?

58. SL September 5, 2005 at 4:57 am #

Great Blog, ST!!! XX will have to live with what she blogged, right or wrong, like all of us. At the very least, she should have the guts to stand by whatever she posted and not change them. Lost credibility. Then again, she never really had any, did she?

59. Zac September 5, 2005 at 5:02 am #

“she is after all, in a way representing singapore, wether you sporeans like it or not… ”

That is not for you to assume…

60. Wingz September 5, 2005 at 5:05 am #

AWESOME post ST!!! … they other day also got one stray dog got into my house’s compound, come ledi nebermind lar but sommo “bark” so loud and make a nuisance outa herself …. i straight away use my filthy broom to whack that stupid bitch outta my house la ….

buden later i also realised that i shouldnt have blamed “IT” bcoz hor …. they are not called Singka- poh-Lians for nothing you know ??

Singka in canto means God like …. no .. not actual god … but they thot they knows everything and seems to have all the answers as well πŸ˜›

Lians is short for lotsa ah lians, if not why does IT have blonde hair ? made in SG mia gwaipo ?? KAKAKAKA!!! wear blue contact lense sommo … kns dem wannabe !!! *pukes pukes*

61. lim September 5, 2005 at 5:19 am #

Hey, Shaolintiger u r cool! Nice post!!! I love you man! MUACKSSSSSSS!!!

62. lilian September 5, 2005 at 5:21 am #

All I know is her boobs are getting bigger and bigger with each post and prolly ST is like what James said, using reverse psychology to get into her pants.

63. Dr B. September 5, 2005 at 5:24 am #

With all their beady little eyes,
    their flapping heads so full of lies
    Blame Canada!
    Blame Canada!
    We need to form a full assault, it’s Canada’s fault!

Yeah…not entirely relevant but kinda sprung to mind…

64. Anonymous September 5, 2005 at 5:28 am #

Looks like lots of ladyboys wanna have sex with u , u stupid white trash fuck !

65. vincent September 5, 2005 at 5:36 am #

I’ve got a question…how come Chunli’s legs are darker than her arms?

66. ShaolinTiger September 5, 2005 at 5:39 am #

Because she’s wearing tights.

67. Justyboy September 5, 2005 at 5:48 am #

Zac, r u the one said:-
    “Everyone should just wake up their idea and STOP visiting his page anymore.”

Why r u still here or r u still sleeping ????..u very the ‘SinKa’ la

68. Vad3r September 5, 2005 at 5:50 am #

haha good one..

stupid.white.trash.fuck is dat all yall singawhores can come up wif ?

anyway, ST now veli femes in singawhore also !!

cheers dude!!

69. Justyboy September 5, 2005 at 5:51 am #

Kung Fu kits got wear tights mei??…how to kick ???

70. in bet. September 5, 2005 at 6:07 am #

shut the fuck up la anonymous..y the heck u kepoing around here..
    not enuf comments u left in the previous post..

71. in bet. September 5, 2005 at 6:10 am #

go home la zac..

72. Edison September 5, 2005 at 6:14 am #

reli reli ?? EeE~ i oso wanna go c liao… HOW can she do dat leh? so unprofessional .. i mean .. even if u wanna take smth out.. oso APOLOGISE.. n explain la rite? ApUH!

73. ShaolinTiger September 5, 2005 at 6:22 am #

No need mah, Kimberly de cun offered me free sex oledi!

74. semlook September 5, 2005 at 6:37 am #

Can’t take the heat, STFU and join your Toilet College.

75. semlook September 5, 2005 at 6:44 am #

If you don’t have the answer, SIAM LAH HAIYOH! Let others answer! Prevent earth from turning, si chao ah beng.

76. semlook September 5, 2005 at 6:57 am #

Is this your blog, moron?

77. Anonymous September 5, 2005 at 6:59 am #

Go fuck yourself, dumbass !

78. semlook September 5, 2005 at 7:01 am #

ST did not assume that. You’re an ignorant fool.

79. semlook September 5, 2005 at 7:05 am #

He buey tahan, ma.

80. TALK TO ME September 5, 2005 at 7:05 am #

such a dumb post that continues the racisiam and stupid comparisms among countries..

dumb post..
    but the person who wrote this post is every dumber

81. semlook September 5, 2005 at 7:07 am #

He can’t.

82. Zac September 5, 2005 at 7:08 am #

Hahah. Grow up kid. I’m way off college.

83. Zac September 5, 2005 at 7:13 am #

Hahahah. Yes I did.
    Infact, I haven’t quite get to wake up my idea because I haven’t got my apology yet.

Oh wells…

Why? Do you have anything better to say to me?

84. semlook September 5, 2005 at 7:16 am #

And into the sewage pipe you went.

85. Zac September 5, 2005 at 7:21 am #

Why are you so pissed? Chill!

Tsk tsk tsk!

Malaysians? Are all of you like her/him? Nah I don’t think so hey. He/she is way too disgusting.

Anyway there is no point in speaking sense to you. So I seriously can’t be bothered with you. πŸ™‚ You can go on and on acting all childish or stupid.

And I’ll still live my life, make proper comments and answer proper questions. As if you can do anything. Hahahah.

86. lim September 5, 2005 at 7:26 am #

We love this post. Just get out of here if u dont like it. If u think who write this post is dumber. U r the dumbest then, cos u read the dumber’s post!

87. Zac September 5, 2005 at 7:26 am #

Ummm…I wasn’t answering ST.

Please don’t say crap on behalf for ST.

If ST were to comment, it will be something more intelligent than you.

88. Zac September 5, 2005 at 7:29 am #

89. Zac September 5, 2005 at 7:32 am #

Hahahahahahahahahah! okokok I shouldn’t laugh at you.

90. sandra September 5, 2005 at 7:32 am #

This is one of the most distatseful entries i’ve ever read from you Shaolin Tiger…if i wanted to read another malicious xiaxue attack, i won’t come to your blog no? Sheesh, grow up a bit.

91. semlook September 5, 2005 at 7:34 am #

“Make proper comments and answer proper questions”

Talk cock.

92. leon September 5, 2005 at 7:34 am #

Or maybe you just want to ride of XIaxue’s fame to gain more visitors and stir up more controversy since you *think* you have the support of everyone…. Sure, it’s easy to nit pick Xiaxue’s entry apart and make yourself the bigger person by defending your country, but you sound like you are just enjoying the attention and “support” now… Shame on you. I’m appalled at your self-righteousness.

93. semlook September 5, 2005 at 7:36 am #

Keep wishing.

94. semlook September 5, 2005 at 7:37 am #

Apology but of course…

Go fuck yourself.

95. Zac September 5, 2005 at 7:46 am #

Out of point.

96. Zac September 5, 2005 at 7:48 am #

Ye sing song and play mahjong.

97. Zac September 5, 2005 at 7:51 am #

Nah, you go ahead.

98. semlook September 5, 2005 at 7:51 am #

Karaoke all night long

99. Anonymous September 5, 2005 at 8:05 am #

Shut your cheebye mouth up lah, fuckwit !

100. Tammy September 5, 2005 at 8:18 am #

yeah xiaxue wasn’t very tactful with her comments, but you doing the same thing (insults and all) in response to that certainly doesn’t make you look any better than her.

101. Zac September 5, 2005 at 8:24 am #

Then did she change this statement?

“It sucked because of the bloody KL-ians (Kenny say I cannot assume all Malaysians are like that and Kuching people are not like that so I cannot use the word Malaysians) are a bunch of rude, uncivilised, ti ko (for men) and worst of all, DISHONEST people. Well, at least those I saw anyway.”

I’m just wondering.

102. God September 5, 2005 at 8:28 am #

hehehe…this anonymous dude pops in and swear, not like we don’t know his ip, but he don’t care anyway.

Zac are you what he called inbreed? you certainly displayed a good traits of it.

we dont’ really care what singapore turn out ? they can reclaim land all the way to australia and declare war to malaysians.

recycle drinking water really have side effects eh ?

By the way guys, ST doesn’t have to ride XX’s fame(what fame? being dumb blonde ah lian with ugly socks?)

I am not defending ST (maybe alittle) but i am applauding to copywriting,blogging,standing up to own thoughts kinda rant

uh uh uh uh uh uh

103. Zac September 5, 2005 at 8:32 am #

Semlook, are you representing Malaysia?

104. BlogsMalaysia September 5, 2005 at 8:39 am #

Famous Singaporean blogger XiaXue recently blogged about her misadventure in KL that churned an unrest amongst Malaysian blog readers. The issue came to it’s crest when a British expat (ShaolinTiger) counterblogged against XiaXue’s negative claim

105. Zac September 5, 2005 at 8:43 am #

You have nothing substantial to say, do you?

106. DumBSHIT September 5, 2005 at 8:49 am #

oh COME ON…firstly..Can any1 deny XX’s last quoted paragraph?

2ndly, XX, an ambassador of sg? HELL NO!!! The fact that she’s a celebrity blogger of sorts DOESN’t mean she represents the people of SG. OMG…its not any1’s fault but your own if u crapheads ASSUME that she’s a spokeperson for our country or whatever.

The idea of having an angsty, in-ur-face, singaporean teenage blogger as an official representive of a state’s beyond ridiculuous!

She voiced her opinion. Dont like it? Either flame her, or turn off your computer. DON’T go dragging a whole country into this whole fiasco.

107. xiao September 5, 2005 at 8:53 am #

This would be the first time I commented in your blog. So, hi.

Let me just say what I think. XiaXue probably shouldn’t have talked in such heat, but then again, I’m a Malaysian myself, and I can’t stand vendors from those pasar malam-ish places as well, so probably (minus the more offending remarks and the sweeping statements) she has a point.

Then again, I loved your post, especially when Malaysians these days hardly give two shits about Malaysia, and here a brit, is proudly defending Malaysia.

It would be nice if everyone can just forgive and forget or whatever it is. This “war” is getting stupid, and no matter how much you guys insult each other OVER and OVER again, in the end no one would win.

What’s the point of spewing vulgarities when you can spend your time actually BEING a good citizen of your own country?

108. Zac September 5, 2005 at 8:59 am #

Lovely. I do agree…

I’m all ready for it….are ST and the rest of Malaysians are?

109. trollbuster #2 September 5, 2005 at 9:00 am #

A typical Singaporean dipshit.

*shakes head*

110. Anonymous September 5, 2005 at 9:07 am #

You know my ip, so fucking what dumbass ?

111. Zac September 5, 2005 at 9:25 am #

Another with nothing substantial to say…but to insult.
    Typical Malaysian?

112. Zac September 5, 2005 at 9:28 am #

Easier to kick what…and won’t ‘zhao keng’.

113. YP September 5, 2005 at 10:10 am #

Great post, ST. πŸ™‚

114. shavain September 5, 2005 at 10:27 am #

My second comment here. I’m getting the hang of it.

I dislike the use of obscenities and I don’t think it’s right to ask people to “fuck off” especially when they do not know each other. People, it’s rude.

Third, Zac, you’re getting tiring, so quit it alright?

Don’t start (or continue) making racist comments. Racial harmony isn’t something that’s easy to achieve and maintain. You people live in a multi-racial community. ALL OF YOU. Tolerate it, or get the fuck out of here, alright?

115. Donkey(r) September 5, 2005 at 10:37 pm #

guys… check this out!

116. TALK TO ME September 5, 2005 at 10:38 pm #

partially agrees with shavain. told ya, this dumb articles are encouraging racist comparism ..

117. Anonymous September 5, 2005 at 10:40 pm #

i tink ur photoshop skills suck compared to XX. plz dun use it again. a disgrace to u as a blogger trying to copy xiaxue now when u sae that she’s a whore.

118. crusader September 5, 2005 at 10:40 pm #

awesome entry ST…. simply awesome.. πŸ™‚

119. Anonymous September 5, 2005 at 10:41 pm #

yes shavain is rite. Second, if you don’t like what ST wrote, well, don’t visit. It’s simple as that. SO IF U DUN LYK WHAT XX WROTE, WELL, DON’T VISIT. IT’S SIMPLE AS THAT.

120. Inevitable September 5, 2005 at 10:44 pm #

ST, you take down your site every morning huh?

121. tigerjoe September 5, 2005 at 11:13 pm #

Bro, in the very first place, any kind of event that features Gaylang vs Tampones sounds more like a charity event in support of Singaporeans Against Homophobic Kiasuness Shaping Hedonistic Individual Tastes (SAHKSHIT). That island is full of fish and dykes I tell you.

122. Anonymous September 5, 2005 at 11:13 pm #

cough. looks lyk the no. of readers u haf is increasing becauz of this issue! MAYB ONE DAE U SHALL HAVE THE BEST ASIAN BLOGGER AWARD. come on. dun be too sad. u’ll get it soon =)

123. egal September 5, 2005 at 11:37 pm #

Yep, the post in XX isn’t the same ‘feel’ as the first time I read it. Definitely was altered! So dishonest! New readers will continue to be deceived..

124. ed September 5, 2005 at 11:40 pm #

have been a silent reader for a long time but, ST, U ROCK!!!!

125. Anonymous September 5, 2005 at 11:40 pm #

Damn Sg bimbos with VOIDS between their EARS….thats why they NEVER learn.You give waaaaaaaay too much credit to her man, should put her face on those RO dwarf bodies…she’s a MIDGET wert.

126. Y1 September 6, 2005 at 12:08 am #

yeah right on dude πŸ˜€
    its getting hilarious

127. Anonymous September 6, 2005 at 12:34 am #

It’s okay people, let’s forgive the little imbecile still stuck at age 3, cheapskate who only buys fake stuff at Chinatown. Beware though, fellow human beings of other countries, XLX will start calling you “filthy animals” if she doesn’t see more than 10% sale signs at your departmental stores LOL … excerpt from her blog speaks for itself – “When Malaysia goes sale, everyone reduces 10%. 10 freaking percent! A GREAT FAT LOAD OF MONEY THAT IS. You want to give 10% for fuck? $10 becomes $9? WOW! How about no? Keep the change, you filthy animal.
    ” Her post or rather, posts are filled with filthy, swear words, racism and disrespect to people of other races and religion. It’s her choice to remain imbecile and no class, not our problem LOL. ST u ROCK man, we LOVE u!

128. Eliar Swiftfire September 6, 2005 at 12:45 am #

Why? Why must there be so much hatred between us? Do we not live under the same blue sky? Isn’t the colour of the blood that flows within our veins identical? My dear friends! Please, stop this and go read this Xiaxue poem posted on my blog.

Well, we do need some sort of commercial break, aye?

129. Anonymous September 6, 2005 at 12:57 am #

Ye….somehow I enjoy it.

130. Zac September 6, 2005 at 12:58 am #

Oops..forgot to leave my name.

131. Zac September 6, 2005 at 1:14 am #

But sure, since you asked Sweetie. πŸ™‚

132. Galvin September 6, 2005 at 1:42 am #

Ding ding ding….

Kwailo wins!

133. minishorts September 6, 2005 at 1:48 am #

shhh… i kinda like Marc’s comment up there…

134. eng September 6, 2005 at 2:05 am #

Cool it.. no pt harping over it..

I’m actually reading this post in a light-hearted mood, and it’s quite interesting!! I mean she started the heat, so there’s no one else to put the blame on, even though i dun encourage ‘revenge’ on her.

XX is XX, i mean she represents herself not the whole of spore. there are alot of civilised ppl all over the world.. so there’s no need to take her words seriously, tat’s wat i think. jus let her rant on, when she’s tired of it, she will stop..

i admit i don’t like her.. ranting on and on as though she represents spore jus because she won some blog award.. But jus pardon her and leave her alone. Let’s be a little more tolerant and forgive her.

I’m a Singaporean and proud to be one. If i’m a malaysia, of cos i’ll be real angry with her post. so the reactions are understandable. I know and can see for myself the faults of spore. no pt harping over angry words. comments when given in times of anger shld not be taken seriously (but shld take note on). I rmb reading on some comment saying an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. so when ppl scold u (spore/malaysia) in anger, cos there’s someone who started the ‘war’, shouldnt we be more gracious?? It is unnecessary to start a ‘war’ simply cuz of some irresponsible post.

Anyway, ryu is my fav. haha!!

above is just my 2cents worth. i know there’s alot other ppl who has different views frm mine.. But shld we jus put a full stop to this?? no pt giving her so much publicity

135. Jimbo September 6, 2005 at 2:19 am #

for ST’s a jolly good fellow
    for ST’s a jolly good fellow
    for ST’s a jolly good fellowwwwwww
    and that we can’t denyyyyy~

rock on babe

136. eng September 6, 2005 at 2:30 am #

To add on to my previous commend..

I dont want to judge and comment the statments she made abt her experiences. No right or wrong cuz i’m not the judge.. (and it’s obvious tourism spots tat are advertised are earning load, else where did they get the $$ to advertise?? It’s the same for alot of places… so it proves she didnt do her research well.. too navie??)

Wat i think the serious problem lies is the way she presents her experience.. the way she condems others to no end.. It’s bad.. She shld mind her language..

So y am i posting this comment here instead of email to her?? cuz she’s too ignorrant…

137. semlook September 6, 2005 at 2:38 am #

*yawn* he finally gets the last line.

138. poise September 6, 2005 at 2:40 am #

Perhaps you do.

139. Karen September 6, 2005 at 2:52 am #

For Malaysians to be angry at Xiaxue’s entry is natural, but you have definitely crossed the line from a humorous dig at her to cruelty. I can’t believe you actually read that total rag of a rubbish blog by Xialan and look…to post photos of a young girl’s face covered in you-know-what… That’s..really low of you. It’s not merely insutling, but it makes people squirm and feel uneasy. I can’t imagine anyone having a good laugh at this…how would you feel if it was your face. That is really uncalled for.

Well, i won’t be visiting this blog anymore thats for sure.

140. Michelle September 6, 2005 at 3:14 am #

he posted for the traffic la people. can’t you see? sheesh.

141. Justyboy September 6, 2005 at 3:20 am #

agree minishot..good comment from Marc’s but to me ST is doing the right thing.

142. Goliath September 6, 2005 at 3:22 am #

We have to face the facts. Majority of the human races are racist to a certain degree. I am racist. I hate Indians like hell.

But none the less, this is just a god damn blog entry. If anyone who can’t take a joke please fuck off. That goes the same to ST’s “fans” or XX’s “fans”.

But what strikes me the most is that when someone like ST mention about XX blog entry, XX would go and edit her post entry. Trying to recorrect what you have done wrong? I don’t know. I am in no position to judge.

ST, your post about the funny street names of UK really widen my eyes. I really want to go to UK and take some pictures of the street names.

143. dinghy September 6, 2005 at 3:31 am #

And he scores! The score now stands at 2 – nil, in favor of ST!

144. Chow FC September 6, 2005 at 3:52 am #

This morning, ST’s link was down. I thought it was because of the “War”

145. Chow FC September 6, 2005 at 3:54 am #

Oh, by the way, why was her 2nd photo showing her drenched in photoshopped Milk?

146. iesnek September 6, 2005 at 4:50 am #

Bye bye, I’m sure more than a few readers won’t miss your presence.

*waves cheerily*

This is fun. I haven’t seen a decent troll war/flame fest ever since Ro-world closed down. πŸ™

147. Anonymous September 6, 2005 at 4:53 am #

Shaolin Tiger is a flaming faggot lah !

148. lim September 6, 2005 at 5:00 am #

Its drenched by sperm. not milk! Ha ha..

149. msian living in the UK September 6, 2005 at 5:04 am #

love your post! go kick some ass!

150. Ro-world fan 2 September 6, 2005 at 5:17 am #

Man.. i miss Ro-world. Fun times.

151. Anonymous September 6, 2005 at 5:32 am #

All I have to say. Anything website or blog that don’t gets correctly presented in IE suxx

152. anony September 6, 2005 at 5:47 am #

you win

153. foodcrazee September 6, 2005 at 6:05 am #

Way to go TIGER er… ST.

154. summer September 6, 2005 at 6:13 am #

i was totally suprised by your reverting to XX when I read her entry on her KL trip… cool man… ST!!

155. Caucasians Rule! September 6, 2005 at 6:18 am #

Malaysia & Singapore sucks!! UK rocks..!! 2 asian countries getting upset with each other over a westerner’s comments.. stupid asians!! no wonder both used to be under British Rule.. better thank us.. or both countries will still be poor fishing villages!

156. Zac September 6, 2005 at 6:19 am #

Just stop replying me….

I sort of promised to stop. So ssshhh…

157. Zac September 6, 2005 at 6:38 am #

Oi, warn you ah.

158. Caucasians Rule! September 6, 2005 at 6:46 am #

Am I wrong? These are facts found in history books! And it’s true everyone is getting upset over the comments made by my fellow caucasian mate.. Looks like British Rule hasn’t ended..

159. lim September 6, 2005 at 7:00 am #

Why become a battle of two countries? This is all about moron bimbo xiaLanxue’s bloody hella attidude? Isnt it?

160. phonzy September 6, 2005 at 7:03 am #

Shaolin Tiger for the win!

Go cry in a corner Xia Xue, you’re just jealous.

161. Ah Lian September 6, 2005 at 7:17 am #

Someone please donate some rubber dolls with Xiaxue’s face for these anons and zac guys. Have pity on them. Let them fuck the rubber dolls instead of using the comment board every few seconds.

162. ching September 6, 2005 at 7:33 am #

as much as i look up to you, i would like to think that your comment was formulated with one aim, ie to stop this msia vs spore war. but perhaps diverting the attention to asians vs you/uk is a well-intent but lousy strategy? its definitely the last thing i’d want to see to happen..

163. weeeee September 6, 2005 at 7:52 am #

fun fun fun fun….her post was alright until she started generalizing us malaysians…well…she can’t spit on Negaraku and get away with it now can she?

164. Anonymous September 6, 2005 at 8:49 am #

All the cool guys are using Firefox now.
    Firefox FTW.
    IE is for nooblets. =P

165. Anonymous September 6, 2005 at 8:57 am #

I say again: Shaolin Tiger is a flaming faggot lah !

166. pritchard September 6, 2005 at 9:14 am #

167. pritchard September 6, 2005 at 9:29 am #

Hi..She made a lot of racist derogatory remarks!!.. A rant .. I’m sure most people will forgive but sweeping racist remarks… its disgusting
    Another angmoh

168. Zac September 6, 2005 at 9:29 am #

Ah Lian, did you read before putting your accusation across? I did mentioned a couple of times that my comments have never been for XX.

This so called ‘war’ has pretty much tame down. So get over it already.

169. pritchard September 6, 2005 at 9:32 am #

Chill….She loves thinsg like that.. See her laugh when she photoshopped SPG’s boobs, and others too

170. pritchard September 6, 2005 at 9:36 am #

U’re no caucasian..note your freudian slip in your message . U are as a true a causacsian as that fake blonde ah Lian bimbo

171. AG September 6, 2005 at 9:36 am #

HAH. a hell lot of good you brits were when the japanese came. went slinking off with your tail between your legs.

172. Zac September 6, 2005 at 9:36 am #

Did you realise that most of the Singaporeans think that this is a waste of time; most of them have stopped retorting, I think you should too. Why waste your time?

173. AG September 6, 2005 at 9:40 am #

classy post dude. you outclass everybody here.

174. pritchard September 6, 2005 at 10:29 am #

Shes a fine example WHY TOO MUCH HAIR DYE IS BAD FOR U…It fries your brains..

175. angelique September 6, 2005 at 10:59 am #

Yeah it’s the same old why’re you stooping to her level to dish out such personal insults tune.

now i don’t think it was fair and responsible of you to say that s’poreans are incest and claim that it’s directed at xx.

perhaps you yourself are into incest, so you don’t mind others saying that bout you? mhmm.

we have chinese fuckers, and white fuckers as well, i don’t see how ‘malay fucker’ is rascist.

skimmed through most of this entry. was pretty distasteful; reeked of blind desire to put xx down. boring.

176. minishorts September 6, 2005 at 11:39 am #

angelique (aka raining-noodles) you keep posting under so many nicks for what? boring!

177. anonymous September 6, 2005 at 11:45 am #

I think when xiaxue said “malay fucker”, she wasn’t being racist. It was just an adjective describing the ‘fucker’. If he had been chinese/caucasian, she would have said “chinese fucker”…

178. Zac's grandma September 6, 2005 at 12:08 pm #

You should just sort of stop sodomizing my son too. Thank you very much.

179. Zac\'s grandma September 6, 2005 at 12:10 pm #

You forgot to wear condom and now you’re going to have another father you idiot!!!

180. Zac's grandma September 6, 2005 at 12:16 pm #

Yeah, si nong kia… STFU o’lady!!!

181. Zac's grandma September 6, 2005 at 12:18 pm #

Yeah, come back incest. No need come here. Bugger off, my grand son.

182. Jac September 6, 2005 at 12:26 pm #

So the world can now call Singaporeans as not enough land thus incestuos fuckers? You moronic peice of motherfucking shit!

183. xialanxue September 6, 2005 at 12:29 pm #

Do you really need to put XX down? Her head is already in her own ass. How down you want her to be?

184. Zac's grandma September 6, 2005 at 12:35 pm #

Warn what you bastard?

185. pritchard September 6, 2005 at 12:49 pm #

helloooo XialXue…still clueless eh???

186. lowzeewee September 6, 2005 at 1:00 pm #

KLIA is brand new while Changi Airport is 30 years old. Service and efficiency-wise? I leave you to decide.

Maybe you are too used to the Heathrow?

187. lowzeewee September 6, 2005 at 1:01 pm #

By “sodomized”, she is throwing a reference, abeit bleakly, to the Anwar Ibrahim saga.

188. lowzeewee September 6, 2005 at 1:04 pm #

In M’sia, there are Indians, Malays, Chinese and a small bunch of foreigners, so by “malay fucker”, she isn’t actually cursing the malay individual but just specifying at the same time what race he is from.

Even the British can be found guilty of this. Irish jokes, no?

189. lowzeewee September 6, 2005 at 1:06 pm #

You know Wendy’s posts are always very angsty right?

“Notice how we didn’t buy any clothes? KL’s fashion sucks leh” – Well that’s her own opinion.

190. Zac September 6, 2005 at 1:09 pm #

Lazy to reply all your comments.
    Hahahahahah. Ok, you can go on with your nonsense. πŸ™‚

191. Zac September 6, 2005 at 1:21 pm #

Maybe because she’s afraid that ppl will get tired of her comments? Just like mine. Lmao!

Anyway, just thought I’ll say Hi. I enjoy your blog pretty much. πŸ™‚

192. gelato September 6, 2005 at 2:57 pm #

xiaxue is a bloody locust who is such a huge disgrace to Singaporeans… Hence, I won’t buy any tees from local brand or in future… Any other things that’s gonna be having her as their spokesperson. As a Singaporean myself, I feel disgusted for having such a moronic bitch who actually don’t even have a brain before she open that big mouth of hers. ST!!! You rock!!! This stupid xiaxue should learns “what goes round, comes round”… While she adores making and poking fun of other’s pictures and distorting other’s features with photoshop… I think you have been too nice to her with that picture in your previous post. you go tiger!!!

193. pritchard September 6, 2005 at 4:03 pm #

hear ..hear..She has done lot of mocking. and criticising .When called to task , she would run and just paste pictures of her friends and grandparents etc. to say ” what??? innocent me would do somthing like that???” She is not a child anymore, so should grow up and admit to her mistakes. Drama Queeen!!!

194. Anonymous September 6, 2005 at 7:57 pm #

195. ricky September 6, 2005 at 8:03 pm #

She a real Drama Queen.
    Latest news wont blog,,,mayb this time around she realise how serious she had offended the readers.This strategies might work best for her.

Thier always a high price to pay being celebrity(tats what she cliam she blog celebrity)

Anyway just hope she get over it ,take this a good lesson

196. lim September 6, 2005 at 8:30 pm #

197. JxT2J September 6, 2005 at 8:56 pm #

Too.. many… comments. I need to breathe.

198. angelique September 6, 2005 at 10:05 pm #

scared ppl mistake me for xx after ur post abt pinky the poodle la, all ur fault.

hmm if change is boring, then what isn’t? – -“

199. IgnorantAuthor September 6, 2005 at 11:01 pm #

i agree tat her use of words in e post were offensive.. malay fucker? it would sounds like calling us chinese pigs.

good addressings anyway =)

200. Lowzeewee September 6, 2005 at 11:19 pm #

She may be of the age of an adult but maturity does not come with age. She is definitely not very mature and this is why she doesn’t actually think before she inputs anything into her blog. Her blog writings are rather raw, I have to say.

Hopefully she does not come up with any more of these baseless criticisms like this, because this ‘Ang Moh Shaolin Tiger’ is going to sweep her off her feet yet again with his one-touch moves like this particular one.

It is always nice to have inter-bloggary wars and this really tests how good a blogger is in defending his/her own beliefs and themselves.

For now, it is ST 1-0 XX. Half an hour gone into the first half…. ST sprints past his marker, still going, still going! He beats Toure, dribbles in the eye of the post, he shoots! *Crowd roars and cheers* It’s a goal!

Come on XX, come out to defend yourself. Don’t just ignore this man. He is one hell of a character and deserves recognition in the media.

201. Lowzeewee September 6, 2005 at 11:20 pm #

Her writing style is a reason why she gained such notoriety in the Singapore media. Hopefully I can become a blogstar one day too. Blog and Roll! WOOHOO!

202. Eliar Swiftfire September 6, 2005 at 11:42 pm #

Calm down, my brothers. The poor girl is taking a hiatus! We must not be overwhelmed by hatred.

Come on, just enjoy yourself and read the sweet Xiaxue poem posted on my blog or something by clicking my name.

Or copy and pasting this URL:

I’m such a shameless plugger.

It almost seem as if I’m taking advantage of this situation. How utterly despicable of me. How very ashamed of myself I am.

Enough with the self-criticism. There you go, another commercial break.

203. sheza September 6, 2005 at 11:54 pm #

It should not have turned to a Msia vs Spore debate in the first place, though it is inevitable unfortunately because some egocentric, self-indulged, whining girl thinks that the whole world revolves around her.

204. Anonymous September 7, 2005 at 12:29 am #

ya lor. the fact that she has to call for support is absolutely pathetic. all she wants is attention.

Yet another great post, ST… right in her face.

205. jack0 September 7, 2005 at 1:20 am #

ST: nice ass kicking entry.. *envy* ur my hero.. *ahw* XD

XX: *bleh* Xp mui~mui~jai need uncle jack *spank~spank*.. lol..

XX fanbois & fanatic: β€œget a life”..

muahahah.. i made nuf marking 2day.. *run-for-cover*

206. papayaman September 7, 2005 at 2:47 am #

caucasians rules!:
    caucasian my ass..

you. omg-ingly sound. like a typical ah beng..

207. doz September 7, 2005 at 3:49 am #

Honestly, every country has its good and bad so stop whining . Yeah yeah, yer country is the best, clean and all.. good on u . living in a HDB , working all your life to pay for it, yeah sure, that sounds great to me, dont u all reckon? Stop generalising XX, no one wears like that in KL because most KL-ites ACTUALLY CARE how they look and they PAY to look good, and not everyone wants to pay to look like an ah lian. *coughs* . yeah u got me.. KL’s Fashion Sucks? LOL… Look in the mirror honey. We cater to MOST people.. Ah Lians are pretty excluded from this thank you very much.
    And yeah, im sorry that u feel intimidated and feel that there’s a need to bring all yer mates to this site .. might as well just put a sign on your head and say , OMFG, IM SCARED! HELP GUYS! SHAOLIN TIGER IS GETTING ON MY NERVES. BUT IM SCARED. Go dunk yer head into the dunny mate!

208. mona September 7, 2005 at 3:56 am #

Im arab(although i live in Singapore). and what looks funny.? They might be laughing at you inside because to them, slit eyes means no eyes and thats funny no?

but no one says things like that because of something called diplomacy…

Singapore might think they are so developed, yeah maybe compared to the region but mentally, they are very much backdated. The country still has alot to learn.

209. pottyglobe September 7, 2005 at 4:00 am #

my dear, just give the girl a break.

I’m sure we had said the wrong things before right? let’s forgive and forget!

210. Anonymous September 7, 2005 at 4:13 am #

XX Update 6 Sept 2005:-

*Going Crazy

*Being Attack on her family members

*People trying to spread untruths to her friends to make them angry with her.

*Can’t even look at a person nowadays

*Wonder,why taking this shit?

*Why do people even hate her so much?

Note: Her posting this time NO Fuck u Fuck me but end up with ‘LOVE’.

Dear People!
    She also human with fresh/blood with parents,let not hit her anymore.Everyone need a fresh air and a life.
    It 100% Game over btw ST vs XX
    Anonymous(live in KL & hate XX )

211. angelique September 7, 2005 at 4:33 am #

why would i be afraid of people not reading my comments. was directed at ST, after all, and not his blog readers.

212. Sarah September 7, 2005 at 4:48 am #

Eh, wonder how much is that Zac thingy paid by XX to be her spokesperson. He very efficient leh. Replying to almost every single comments here like he’s the owner of this blog.

213. weeeee September 7, 2005 at 6:29 am #

saying chinese fucker would be dumb…she would have just said fucker…think about it…if your’re a chinese…would you say chinese fucker to another chinese….sounds abit wierd….hehe…mah opinion

214. sheza September 7, 2005 at 12:33 pm #

Oh please, she is either trying to get some sympathy or too busy replying the comments here keke =)

I would be too if I were her. Whining takes energy man.

*Going Crazy
    You mean she’s only going crazy. I thought she was all along.

*Being Attack on her family members
    How dramatic.

*People trying to spread untruths to her friends to make them angry with her.
    Delusion of grandeur again?

*Can’t even look at a person nowadays
    Well, guilt often does that to people.

*Wonder,why taking this shit?
    Self indulgence. $$ and Fame.

*Why do people even hate her so much?
    The same reason why she likes to talk down on people so much. She is just getting a dose of her own medicine.

Note: Her posting this time NO Fuck u Fuck me but end up with ‘LOVE’.
    Yes, she loves herself doesn’t she?