BloxExplosion? What the hell is that you ask…well it’s a way to generate meaningless guaranteed pseudo-traffic for your blog, by reading other peoples blogs.
You can sign up at http://www.blogexplosion.com, click lots of blogs and earn me more credits so random people get to see my random crapola, yay!
Pimped from BE:The concept is very simple. You read other blog sites and they in return visit your blog. Blogexplosion is the internet’s first blog exchange where thousands of bloggers visit each other’s blogs in order to receive tons of blog traffic. Imagine how many other people out there could be adding your blog to their blogroller and how many people would be reading your blog every day with this sort of attention. It’s free to use!
Pros of BlogExplosion
1. You will get more traffic to your blog
2. You will find some really interesting blogs to read/blogmark/blogroll
3. If you are bored it’s a great way to pass time and find out some interesting stuff
4. You will gain a handful of new regular readers
5. You might get a few link backs if your blog is any good
Cons of BlogExplosion
1. You will get totally meaningless traffic (30 second sessions on average)
2. You will have to trawl through endless boring drivel about politics, how god is great and peoples pets
3. If you have important stuff to do you might find yourself having wasted 2 hours surfing BE instead of working.
4. You might run into some weird stalkers/trolls
5. Some nasty men might write a review on your blog and give you an inferiority complex
Some of the good blogs I’ve found:
Anyway BlogExplosion, I think it’s worth it, give yourself a little press, find some other interesting souls to stalk, perhaps make a couple of new friends (I did), Hi Letti[/url]!
Here’s my stats:
It’s pretty hard to find blogs from this region, the large majority seem to be American, with a few europeans and people from other parts of the world.
My BlogStreet is finally working too, yehhaaa (although I’m not entirely sure what it’s supposed to ‘do’ yet), maybe might add some other geekish random bloggery stuff soon, Suan[/url] did an update today and added more crap.
Getting excited about the new year party, hopefully my TV will stay in one piece and more than 4 people will turn up. Rock on.
On a sadder not, the Tsunami/Quake disaster[/url] death toll is over 61,000Sri Lanka: 21,715 dead
India: 4,371 dead
Thailand: 1,516 dead
Maldives: 52 dead
Malaysia: 44 dead
Burma: 30 dead
Bangladesh: 2 dead
Somalia: 100 dead
Kenya: 1 dead
Seychelles: 3 dead
Tanzania: 10 dead
Now toted as one of the worst natural disasters ever.
I have some pictures I received via e-mail, but they are not nice so I don’t think I’ll post em.
Stimx called today aswell said they’ll be coming on Friday, Woo! Broadbandalised at last.
Which is good as my laptop is still totally b0rked, with no sound nor modem…time for the dreaded re-install..need to get my other PC working first though so I can back up all my shizzle.
I called Canon about the dreaded E18 thing…but well I didn’t understand a word he was babbling about. He’s somewhere in Subang apparently..
Ciao for now dearies.